Preventing Scams. (Multiple ideas) 629
Posts 351
Rep 25
Vouches: 3
Credits: 115
Palm TreeGold MedalSilver MedalHalloweenBronze MedalJukeboxGift
OP10-17-2017, 10:42 PM

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:42 PM by Alias.)
*THIS IS FOR HIGH VALUE TRANSACTIONS*

People are clearly taking advantage of this site as of lately by not using MM. This is due to the constant construction of which new members and old members alike are ploying, and building up reputation to look reliable. And to close their curtains: they cash out once they get their finals and fuck other people over. Which is avoidable.  These individuals continue to scam people who are new and old with no traces, and so? I think we need to begin a review process on new users and whether they can participate in a sale exceeding a certain amount without a MM for their first set of sales.

This review process would allow those who are constantly active and on the prowl to purchase usernames on their own leisure. Example: 7 Vouches + 30 Rep = you have free reign to do deals as you please with or without the use of a MM. This would allow Veteran users to not get pissed off and would keep newcomers at bay because most who register to scam are one and done. Or they make multis. However, the recent addition of the scan system helps detect if that's the case. Of course there could be work arounds for certain users aka (Ninja Award)

Another issue has become OG emails. Were seeing constant back and fourth stories about whether they are secure or not. It should be blatantly stated in each sale whether OG emails are included in the deal or not. Which brings up the next issue. We need a Lingo thread. Where people can learn the simple shit. I see a lot of users comment saying "What's that mean?"

MM have a Trusted Badge for a reason. They need some sort of advertisement (where users can learn right out of the gate) why these mysterious figures are trusted. Part of the reason that People join OGU is for the marketplace and to have safe and secure transactions. If someone is sketchy about handing proof over - they're either nervous or a con-artist. It's not hard to tell which one.

I dig this site. I think it's brilliant. There's some toxic shit heads here, but censorship blows; say what you will and cuss to your hearts content. The truth is there's a spinal bond where we can exchange these usernames even after knowing it's against the rules. But we United under a common interest and built a way. And if we do right by future deals we may draw attention to proper exchange services. Cheesy as hell. I do not care. People login to this site everyday. I think it's time we start making some upgrades. Accounts need reviewing. I'm interested to here your thoughts:@Ace @Poop

Posts 1,066
Rep 15
Vouches: 35
Credits: 568
Red NinjaSilver NinjaMigrationBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalPalm TreeGrenadeHalloweenPromoterGiftHeartVoid
10-17-2017, 10:47 PM
this is a stupid ass idea and will never get accepted ESPECIALLY considering Most if not all of the middlemen on OGU are PAID services

[Image: zqMn1Q5.png]

Posts 351
Rep 25
OP10-17-2017, 10:49 PM
(10-17-2017, 10:47 PM)goth Wrote:this is a stupid ass idea and will never get accepted ESPECIALLY considering Most if not all of the middlemen on OGU are PAID services

To each their own. Some middlemen do courtesy deals under $100 for free.

Posts 3,415
Rep -3,570
Vouches: 75
Credits: 7,148
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeActiveGrenadeVoidMigrationHalloweenJukeboxReputableBronze CoinTwitterInstagramCheersGiftHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIBitcoinDonator IVContributorDemonCool CatGiftHeartHeart
10-17-2017, 10:50 PM
90% of this thread is just filler words.

First part is dumb IMO, It's not hard to tell if a user has bullshit or legit rep. You could literally plaster "This user will scam you" and new members are so fucking stupid they'll deal with them anyway.

"Were seeing constant back and fourth stories about whether they are secure or not. It should be blatantly stated in each sale whether OG emails are included in the deal or not." - Good suggestion and I'm pretty sure its already required

Liked by: Brett, glare
Posts 4,596
Rep 590
HeartMigrationRed NinjaInnovatorHalloweenVoidChocolate BunnyGiftEaster BasketSilver NinjaSilver CoinInstagramPromoterPalm TreeTwitterGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalActiveJukeboxBronze CoinGold Coin
10-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Honestly I didn’t read this it really hurt my eyes trying to read the first sentence

Posts 8,681
Rep 1,569
Vouches: 246
Credits: 818
HalloweenSunGhostPalm Tree
10-17-2017, 10:51 PM
niggas are really triggered ^^^ smh

cool#0711

paypal zelle & bitcoin

cool#0711

paypal zelle & bitcoin

cool#0711

paypal zelle & bitcoin

cool#0711

paypal zelle & bitcoin
Posts 7,813
Rep 662
VoidSilver NinjaCheersStarActiveTop BananaMigrationGrenadeJukeboxInstagramSnapchatYouTubeTwitterBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGiftCandy CaneChocolate BunnyHeartBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerDonatorDonator IIDonator III
10-17-2017, 10:52 PM
you cannot prevent all scams

Posts 4,923
Rep 375
Vouches: 48
Credits: 752
DonatorDonator IIDonator IIIBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichest
10-17-2017, 10:53 PM
This font hurts my eyes bruv, but anyway I don't like these ideas lol.

Posts 351
Rep 25
OP10-17-2017, 10:56 PM
(10-17-2017, 10:53 PM)David Wrote:This font hurts my eyes bruv, but anyway I don't like these ideas lol.

I changed it to blue because my brightness was set to low lol.

Liked by: david
Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
10-17-2017, 10:57 PM
how about you can't help an idiot who thinks mm are a waste of time/money

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.