CRIME MOVIES (part.2) : LINK TO THE THREAD
MUSIC/SPORT/WESTERN MOVIES (part.3): LINK TO THE THREAD
dewey#5541
Liked by: Kao
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
Vouches: 192
Credits: 1,165
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-24-2019, 08:13 PM
(05-24-2019, 07:59 PM)escobar Wrote:The + email might susd the account, not sure tho

I think that mainly only happens with verifieds, has only happened to me once on a regular acc

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

Liked by: escobar
Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
05-24-2019, 08:16 PM
Very nice guide, hope this can be stickied so people unfamiliar with securing Twitter know what to do and what to look out for.

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Liked by: Gaming, Kao, Ring
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-24-2019, 08:41 PM
(05-24-2019, 08:16 PM)Heart Wrote:Very nice guide, hope this can be stickied so people unfamiliar with securing Twitter know what to do and what to look out for.

Thank you!

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-25-2019, 01:51 AM
Bumpin why not

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-25-2019, 10:43 AM
Bumpin why not

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-25-2019, 04:27 PM
(05-24-2019, 07:58 PM)z Wrote:literally best guide out here needs 2 be stickied

Late response but appreciate it Heart

Liked by: ugly
Posts 650
Vouches: 19
Credits: 2,008
InstagramTwitterMigrationBronze MedalSilver MedalHalloweenGold MedalPalm TreeGiftSun
05-25-2019, 05:44 PM
Thank you for this. This needs to be pinned.

Unjust DWC - No DD nothing... 

Posts 129
Rep 164
Gold MedalBronze MedalSunSilver MedalYouTubeTwitterInstagram
05-26-2019, 09:11 AM
bumping this for ya G

« 1 2 3 4 > 19 Next »