ooga

ooga

ooga
Liked by: Kao
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
Vouches: 192
Credits: 1,165
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-26-2019, 11:16 AM
(05-25-2019, 05:44 PM)Game Wrote:Thank you for this. This needs to be pinned.

Appreciate it mane

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-27-2019, 12:34 AM
Bumping this

Posts 295
Rep 80
Vouches: 20
Credits: 51
Silver MedalHalloweenBronze MedalGift
05-27-2019, 03:54 AM
Thanks for this

Liked by: , Kao
Posts 352
Rep 422
Vouches: 71
Credits: 2,873
Sun
05-27-2019, 04:07 AM
Do you know how to get a username history on a account using Twitter data?

Mafia/Gang MOVIES (part.1) : LINK TO THE THREAD
CRIME MOVIES (part.2) : LINK TO THE THREAD
MUSIC/SPORT/WESTERN MOVIES (part.3): LINK TO THE THREAD
dewey#5541

dewey#5541

dewey#5541

dewey#5541
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-27-2019, 03:13 PM
(05-27-2019, 04:07 AM)escobar Wrote:Do you know how to get a username history on a account using Twitter data?

Yes, there is another file called screen-name-change##### and that has the username history ^^

Posts 352
Rep 422
Vouches: 71
Credits: 2,873
Sun
05-27-2019, 03:14 PM
(05-27-2019, 03:13 PM)Kao Wrote:Yes, there is another file called screen-name-change##### and that has the username history ^^

oh ok thanks!

dewey#5541

dewey#5541

dewey#5541

dewey#5541
Liked by: Kao
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-28-2019, 01:09 PM
Bumpin why not

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-28-2019, 11:55 PM
Bumping this

Posts 481
Rep 417
Vouches: 49
Credits: 496
Bronze MedalGold MedalGiftCandy CaneChocolate BunnyBronze CoinGold CoinMigrationVoidKoala
05-29-2019, 01:12 AM
bumping this good thread

roen#0666

send me btc thx
1roen1qatBTBG2RT1ZYJ5izTNaJAgbvz8

roen#0666

send me btc thx

roen#0666

send me btc thx

roen#0666