« 1 ... 3 4 5 > 9 Next »
College Football. 2981
Posts 2,471
Rep 210
Vouches: 8
Credits: 1,327
Candy CaneGiftGiftDemonGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxGrenadeActiveWeebTwitterInstagramMigration
OP11-17-2019, 03:46 AM
(11-17-2019, 03:03 AM)ComputerConnor Wrote:Oh boy how you were wrong. Because LSU has beaten Alabama!!!!

LSU will win the National championship. Against who, I don't know. But clemson should not be there.

[Image: yk42kf3.gif]

Posts 26
Rep 7
Vouches: 2
Credits: 59
11-17-2019, 09:30 AM
I’m an Alabama fan. All I want is both LSU and Georgia to make it to the SEC championship and LSU blow them out of there. Alabama, unfortunately, just lost Tua for the season so Mac will have to come in clutch. I’m not saying we will make it, but to have a 2011 repeat against LSU would be hilarious.

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
Candy CaneGiftGiftDemonGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxGrenadeActiveWeebTwitterInstagramMigration
OP11-17-2019, 06:19 PM
(11-17-2019, 09:30 AM)T i d e Wrote:I’m an Alabama fan. All I want is both LSU and Georgia to make it to the SEC championship and LSU blow them out of there. Alabama, unfortunately, just lost Tua for the season so Mac will have to come in clutch. I’m not saying we will make it, but to have a 2011 repeat against LSU would be hilarious.

Yeah, no telling what will happen with Alabama without Tua. I feel Ohio State will be tough to beat.

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP11-26-2019, 06:26 AM
Things are getting quite interesting. Who is the strongest team to beat?

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP12-02-2019, 10:26 AM
The playoffs are around the corner, what do you guys think the outcome will be?

Posts 301
Rep 376
Vouches: 84
Credits: 890
Koala
J
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
12-02-2019, 10:28 AM
I think LSU is the team to beat right now. Wonder who will get in now with Alabama losing on Saturday.

TO AVOID IMPERSONATION SCAMS PM ME FOR MY DISCORD
Kik: spend (not very active contact me onsite before contacting me here because I do not check this)

Always Confirm Onsite

Kik: spend (not very active contact me onsite before contacting me here because I do not check this)

Always Confirm Onsite

Always Confirm Onsite

Always Confirm Onsite
Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP12-02-2019, 12:40 PM
(12-02-2019, 10:28 AM)spend Wrote:I think LSU is the team to beat right now. Wonder who will get in now with Alabama losing on Saturday.

Depending on how this SEC Championship goes, if Georgia loses it will open up a lot for the 2 teams behind them.

Liked by: J
Posts 74
Rep 30
Bronze MedalGiftGold Medal
12-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Who do you have winning it all

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP12-03-2019, 09:00 AM
(12-03-2019, 07:15 AM)Waterboy Wrote:Who do you have winning it all

LSU. Even if they lose to Georgia, which I don't think will happen, they'll still have a shot to readjust and dominate.

Posts 1,670
Rep 281
Candy CaneGrenadeActive
12-03-2019, 06:14 PM
wish duke was better

« 1 ... 3 4 5 > 9 Next »