« 1 ... 9 10 11 > 17 Next »
Scammed by @viC 7728
Posts 4,038
Rep 731
Red NinjaHeartSilver Ninja
06-04-2017, 04:19 AM
@Upset is correct, @vic you turboed every @ you owned...

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
06-04-2017, 04:20 AM
(06-04-2017, 04:16 AM)viC Wrote:i smoke 24/7 that sounds like a white dude " hurry ima smoke" bitch u think ill scam for chump change ? i canmake that easy bitch lmk when u have  enough proof

https://imgur.com/a/mlcxJ

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Posts 158
Rep 25
PromoterInstagramTwitterMigrationGrenadeSnapchat
06-04-2017, 04:20 AM
(06-04-2017, 04:18 AM)upset Wrote:You can't say "you think I'll scam for chump change" when you turbo @s worth chump change . You are in the wrong and its clear as fucking day.

i turbo @s and sell them ... 
that chump change builds up to big money 
be smart about it , im nothing but a guy that turboes and sells @s so tell me why tf would i scam for that shit ? anyways hope u guys het this fixed ❤️

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
06-04-2017, 04:21 AM
u know ur in the wrong when scammers like tommy and mikey are saying u scammed lol

Liked by: Colin
Posts 158
Rep 25
PromoterInstagramTwitterMigrationGrenadeSnapchat
(06-04-2017, 04:19 AM)Mike Wrote:@Upset is correct, @vic you turboed every @ you owned...

you expect me to buy one lol ? kys not my fault you guys are slow and tommy leave me alone you're a catfish and scammed half the com lol

Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
It's sad , you have always been fucking kids over and think you are smart enough to get away with it. You are seriously this broke to scam kids and think you can say it wasn't you. Lmao. Everything you have ever owned never came legitimate.

Posts 147
Rep 131
Vouches: 25
Credits: 284
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftChocolate BunnyPalm Tree
06-04-2017, 04:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 04:23 AM by Assume.)
man... $50? come on man, really? Just give the kid his money and move on. It's literally that simple... you're bragging about how you have money for your final but can't even pay the kid back because of your mistake. If you scammed or not it's 100% your fault and i'm pretty sure everyone agrees upon this.

@vic

[Image: sO4FlzM.gif]

Liked by: Axel, Harmony
Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
06-04-2017, 04:22 AM
You are broke and do nothing but still scam kids lmaooooooo I'm not the one with disputes open one after another.

« 1 ... 9 10 11 > 17 Next »