travelling alone 866
Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
OP06-27-2017, 06:34 AM

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2017, 06:38 AM by Vision.)
Has anyone had any experience traveling alone? as in short trips, 2-5 days away in another country. Got 2 trips planned with a girl this year but I have a few days off here and there when nobody can travel with me. Basically I started a new job last month, I get paid more and work 6-7 days a week and do extended hours already as they can count on me, i’m 10 seconds down the road so short notice is fine with me. Our Holiday time resets in March and has to be fully booked by September latest each year so I have a lot of Holiday to use and book shortly.

Going to Paris for 4 days in October, going to Disneyland Paris for my friends birthday and she mentioned prices for all these experiences in Paris so we’re doing it all.

Then in December i’m spending the second half of the month in Tokyo for 15 days, we’re at Disney Tokyo for christmas day which will be interesting. Also doing tonnes whilst i’m there.

When it comes to travelling alone it will be fine having contact with people still, just need to know what to do and where to go.

For Itally I can do a few nights but i’m bot sure what there is to do.

Germany there’s a theme park I want to visit but to fly our, get there, stay and fly home after the second day it’s £600 so i’m debating doing it. Quite pricey for a short trip.

There’s a few places in spain I want to go for 3-4 days too. 

Never actually flown or done shit alone but planning makes it's simple by the looks of it

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
06-27-2017, 06:38 AM
I usually travel on my own but when going international I try to bring someone with who's got general knowledge of the place.

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Liked by: Vision
Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
OP06-27-2017, 06:40 AM
(06-27-2017, 06:38 AM)Heart Wrote:I usually travel on my own but when going international I try to bring someone with who's got general knowledge of the place.

I wanna go with friends but they used all of their Holiday pay up and can’t gauruntee they will be able to get unpaid days off either. I have tonnes to use up in little time and haven’t been abroad for 4-5 years now. Time to renew my Passport and see what I can. I could only do 2-4 days alone. 1-2 weeks is too much.

Posts 1,165
Rep 74
Vouches: 0
Credits: 1,820
Bronze MedalGiftSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeMigrationInstagramTwitterYouTubeSnapchatJukeboxRed NinjaPromoterSilver CoinBronze Coin
06-27-2017, 06:44 AM
Nope, never, traveled alone too scary :O

Posts 748
Rep 53
OP06-27-2017, 06:48 AM
(06-27-2017, 06:44 AM)President Wrote:Nope, never, traveled alone too scary :O

I never used to Travel within the UK tbh but i’ve been everywhere here recently. Places 5-8 hours away and all that. If I can do that i’m sure it can’t be too bad taking a walk on bag onto a plane with some clothes and charger then getting to a hotel for the few nights. If planned in advance it should be okay I suppose. 

Currently figuring out how to get to a place in germany from an airport. Reserved Taxi both ways is €130 for a 1 hour journey. A bus is like €40 both ways but the timing might not be as good and i don’t want it to be packed and busy after a flight

Posts 2
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 2
07-02-2017, 05:14 PM
All the best to you .. safe journey

Posts 4,923
Rep 375
Vouches: 48
Credits: 752
DonatorDonator IIDonator IIIBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichest
07-02-2017, 05:16 PM
never traveled alone

then again im 15

Always confirm onsite.
 discord: david#9810

Always confirm onsite.

Always confirm onsite.

Always confirm onsite.
Posts 295
Rep 17
Vouches: 4
Credits: 504
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGiftPalm TreeDemon
07-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Yeah never travelled alone either. Don't feel too comfortable going somewhere foreign alone. I've been to in country places alone though.

[Image: dc6q4BM.png]