Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
01-30-2020, 07:21 PM
sprite is better imo

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide

Posts 28
Rep 24
01-30-2020, 07:22 PM
Probably sprite

Posts 1,299
Rep 572
Vouches: 61
Credits: 941
WeebDemonSnapchatMigrationHalloweenBronze MedalGiftSilver MedalGold MedalCandy CaneVoidPalm TreeSun
01-30-2020, 07:24 PM
Coca Cola chilled, goes best EVERYTHING!

All my accounts are from me personally claiming them, they are never hijacked in anyway shape or forum.

Kik: wigs
Instagram: ex2s_
Discord: Tied#6400
OR PM ME if you want to buy

All my accounts are from me personally claiming them, they are never hijacked in anyway shape or forum.

Posts 1,467
Rep 184
Vouches: 32
Credits: 1,305
Bronze MedalToilet PaperSilver MedalGold MedalEarthHeartDemonVoid
01-31-2020, 07:43 PM
sprite until they put the cocaine back

Posts 1,733
Rep 647
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTurkeyGrenadeGiftGiftCandy CaneVoid
02-01-2020, 11:02 PM
If it’s coke or Pepsi, definitely Pepsi. Sweeter taste

Posts 57
Rep 96
Vouches: 23
Credits: 1,004
Bronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinInstagramYouTubeVoid
02-01-2020, 11:37 PM
sprite and sierra mist >>>

Camo#0304

Camo#0304

Camo#0304

Camo#0304
Posts 532
Rep 168
Vouches: 26
Credits: 283
Demon
02-02-2020, 02:08 PM
7Up Free & Pepsi Max >

kik - eerie | discord - eerie#0666 (nitro)

I Take No Responsibility After Sale

Posts 423
Rep 271
Vouches: 34
Credits: 7
Iron SwordBronze MedalSilver MedalGrenadeJukeboxMigrationTwitterYouTubeInstagramSun
02-02-2020, 02:09 PM
coca cola

[Image: image0.jpg?width=507&height=676]

« 1 ... 10 11 12 > 14 Next »