prove that there is no God 2598
Posts 956
Rep 49
Silver MedalHalloweenBronze MedalGold MedalDonator IIMigrationActivePalm TreeRed Ninja
OP04-30-2017, 11:35 PM

taking after LTD's post on the other forum.

whoever can prove that there is no God 
(that religion is just a joke and its fake)

will receive $10 in pp or btc.

i have the right to turn down ANY claim.
whoever gives a good response will get the reward

:)

Posts 1,124
Rep 270
Gold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGiftChocolate BunnySilver MedalBronze Medal
04-30-2017, 11:37 PM
plot twist Mr. Jordan prove to me that its real :)

Posts 2
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 2
Twitter
04-30-2017, 11:41 PM
Basically (Catholics) seem to believe that whats written in a book happened. [dont mean to be offensive]
The Bible for some reason has convinced so many people that whats in the book happened? the bible has been changed many times over the course of the "found scriptures of disciples."

They have since found other disciples "books" on Jesus. The most interesting one is Judases little book about jesus is nothing like the others, he depicts him as someone who you don't want to know (he was banished or someshit for betraying jesus according to the bible)

kinda went on one but yeh didnt prove he isnt real but showed some insight to how people are manipulated by a book

Posts 338
Rep 13
Vouches: 7
Credits: 638
Red NinjaInstagramMigrationTwitterYouTubeBronze Medal
04-30-2017, 11:43 PM
have you seen him? no? point proven. keep ur monies

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite
Posts 1,885
Rep 317
BitcoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestBronze CoinDonator IVGiftDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIContributorPalm TreeMigrationRed NinjaHustlerHigh Roller
04-30-2017, 11:44 PM
Ok if you want a short answer the answer is science
But heres a more detailed answer.

Everyone says that God created this universe right? Well how is that possible when the Big Bang created our universe. And if God is the creater of all happiness, and hopefulness then why is murder, illness, sex offenders everything why does that exist if God is the almighty. The Bible oh the Bible where do we start, your going to believe some book thats been past around for thounds and thounds of years where its been tantied and changed through history. There is countless proof that God isnt real but where is the real proof of God being real? And stated in the Bible if you say any bad words, kill any animals and bugs, break any laws of any kind you will be sent straight to hell. Hmm that seems legit i guess 99% if humans are going to hell. Like does this make sense to you people? Your literally believeing in useless bullshit. It's like saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists and so is Santa Claus. And one final thing. What created God? God cant create himself if he never existed. Mind blown and science rocks

Posts 2,744
Rep 280
Vouches: 43
Credits: 51
Poop Emoji
04-30-2017, 11:44 PM
(04-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Death Wrote:Ok if you want a short answer the answer is Sience.

Everyone says that God created this universe right? Well how is that possible when the Big Bang created our universe. And if God is the creater of all happiness, and hopefulness then why is murder, illness, sex offenders everything why does that exist if God is the almighty. The Bible oh the Bible where do we start, your going to believe some book thats been past around for thounds and thounds of years where its been tantied and changed through history. There is countless proof that God isnt real but where is the real proof of God being real? And stated in the Bible if you say any bad words, kill any animals and bugs, break any laws of any kind you will be sent straight to hell. Hmm that seems legit i guess 99% if humans are going to hell. Like does this make sense to you people? Your literally believeing in useless bullshit. It's like saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists and so is Santa Claus. And one final thing. What created God? God cant create himself if he never existed. Mind blown and sience rocks

.... you spelled science wrong

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

Posts 1,885
Rep 317
BitcoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestBronze CoinDonator IVGiftDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIContributorPalm TreeMigrationRed NinjaHustlerHigh Roller
04-30-2017, 11:46 PM
(04-30-2017, 11:44 PM)gore Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 11:44 PM)Death Wrote:Ok if you want a short answer the answer is Sience.

Everyone says that God created this universe right? Well how is that possible when the Big Bang created our universe. And if God is the creater of all happiness, and hopefulness then why is murder, illness, sex offenders everything why does that exist if God is the almighty. The Bible oh the Bible where do we start, your going to believe some book thats been past around for thounds and thounds of years where its been tantied and changed through history. There is countless proof that God isnt real but where is the real proof of God being real? And stated in the Bible if you say any bad words, kill any animals and bugs, break any laws of any kind you will be sent straight to hell. Hmm that seems legit i guess 99% if humans are going to hell. Like does this make sense to you people? Your literally believeing in useless bullshit. It's like saying the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists and so is Santa Claus. And one final thing. What created God? God cant create himself if he never existed. Mind blown and sience rocks

Flamed

Posts 1,124
Rep 270
Gold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGiftChocolate BunnySilver MedalBronze Medal
04-30-2017, 11:47 PM
(04-30-2017, 11:44 PM)gore Wrote:

twice

Posts 9
Rep 4
Vouches: 3
Credits: 53
Red NinjaMigration
04-30-2017, 11:47 PM
You cannot say something does or doesn't exist if it has not been seen

You can ONLY prove something exists, so therefore no one will win the money.

I personally don't believe in a Deity, but if I see proof that one exists, I will then say that that is the truth

There isn't enough evidence that a deity exists.

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
04-30-2017, 11:48 PM
can you prove that there is one?

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.