Should marijuana be legalized in all states? 2468
Posts 358
Rep 131
Vouches: 6
Credits: 2,300
Blackhat
02-17-2020, 07:06 PM
(02-17-2020, 06:23 PM)Goliathusus Wrote:

I use to fuck with it a lot, I thought I was just using it to have fun but after getting caught and getting it taken away from me, I realized that the medical purposes that people say it has, it really does help with anxiety, depression, etc. I mean I don't wanna see a therapist my parents have to pay hundreds of dollars for when I can help myself for a couple '20s a month.

Yea I get what you mean, lately I've tried getting high before social occasions, not super baked but a little, and it kinda helps me to socialize and takes less anxiety away from me.  But It's not like I can go to school high and expect shit to be done or spoken with any sense. But I would still not feel the anxiety creeping in my back. And also using it before bed. It really helps me sleep.  I can agree with most people though, you becomes a lazy fatass if you get too baked. But the right amount and it will benefit you more.

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord
Posts 79
Rep 45
Vouches: 12
Credits: 500
Bronze Medal
02-17-2020, 07:07 PM
(02-16-2020, 10:48 PM)Goliathusus Wrote:My mom, herself uses it, I use to and got caught with it ( 4 days ago). Which she wasn't happy about but I understand why she was upset as I'm not of age,  but still believe it should be legalized.
It should be legalized, but not for you. Going to guess you're under 18 and brain still in development, I don't support that.

Posts 6
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 104
Bronze Medal
OP02-17-2020, 09:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2020, 09:21 PM by Goliathusus.)
(02-17-2020, 07:06 PM)Animepapi Wrote:Yea I get what you mean, lately I've tried getting high before social occasions, not super baked but a little, and it kinda helps me to socialize and takes less anxiety away from me.  But It's not like I can go to school high and expect shit to be done or spoken with any sense. But I would still not feel the anxiety creeping in my back. And also using it before bed. It really helps me sleep.  I can agree with most people though, you becomes a lazy fatass if you get too baked. But the right amount and it will benefit you more.

Ya I know what your talking about, I would only get super baked if I was with a lot of buddies and stuff. One of them uses it every single day, dont even think what he remembers what being fully sober is life.

(02-17-2020, 07:07 PM)zim Wrote:It should be legalized, but not for you. Going to guess you're under 18 and brain still in development, I don't support that.

I can get where you're coming from. And you are correct, I am under 18 and I understand that my brain is still in development and that I shouldn't be using it which is why I tried my best to mostly not smoke. I assume it was a good thing that I was caught because my brain probably would've turned out completely different if I would've kept smoking.

Posts 301
Rep 836
InstagramTwitterYouTubeMigrationBronze MedalBronze CoinApolloSilver CoinDemonSilver MedalGold MedalVoidPalm TreeSun
02-18-2020, 08:52 AM
I am also in a illegal state. Where Dabs/Carts instant herion charge and a felony. Its fucking stupid yes i think worldwide medicalization plus decriminlizaed

Posts 1,455
Rep 650
Vouches: 90
Credits: 26,172
Staff Team
Cool CatMentor
02-18-2020, 08:52 AM
the answer is yes

Discord: helios#1847
Always confirm on-site before any deal with any user!

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
02-18-2020, 08:53 AM
california and vegas are marijuana shitholes

legalized ? no . decriminalized ? yes

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Liked by: oxy
Posts 1,455
Rep 650
Vouches: 90
Credits: 26,172
Staff Team
Cool CatMentor
02-18-2020, 08:54 AM
(02-18-2020, 08:53 AM)Heart Wrote:california and vegas are marijuana shitholes

legalized ? no . decriminalized ? yes

all these damn kids and their weeds!

Liked by: Heart
Posts 4,558
Rep 1,178
Vouches: 132
Credits: 17,009
MuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinPoop EmojiTridentNightCool CatToilet Paper
02-18-2020, 09:46 AM
legal all in canada & it hasnt really changed anything for the worst

[Image: RA90Ey5.gif]

Heart @nonce @5 @lord @kiru Heart

kik: xxxtentacion

@arc @cry @Miracle @Chai @Bing @Cian

Posts 5
Rep 4
Vouches: 1
Credits: 17
Bronze Medal
02-18-2020, 10:04 AM
it should be available to anyone who actually benefits from it not for people who use it for fun

Kik: intrigue
only dealing on kik or pm on RAIDUSER!

« 1 2 3 4 > 5 Next »