Scammed by @Pelican 1264
Posts 1,131
Rep 717
Vouches: 138
Credits: 416
Diamond Sword
08-18-2017, 01:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 01:28 PM by jalen.)
My boy @Pelican is legit I don’t know why he would scam  :/

telegram: relieve
discord: jalen#1234 (i have nitro)
always pm me onsite before any deals
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: YJqQ4hf.gif]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
08-18-2017, 01:29 PM
(08-18-2017, 01:24 PM)KingZeus Wrote:Ok then tell me how to post pictures on threads cause it seems nobody saw me say I would post pics if I knew how to

imgur.com/upload

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Posts 316
Rep 150
Palm TreeChocolate BunnySilver NinjaHeartHalloween
08-18-2017, 01:32 PM
I've taken the liberty to contact @KingZeus on Kik and upload his proof for him. Linked is the Imgur album and the proof that he sent me these pictures.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8VmeV

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
08-18-2017, 01:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 01:34 PM by Ben124.)
@Pelican did you really scam out for $100 PAYPAL?

Posts 1,380
Rep 393
Vouches: 104
CheersBitcoinDonator IVContributorHigh Roller
08-18-2017, 01:35 PM
(08-18-2017, 01:28 PM)7 Wrote:My boy @Pelican is legit I don’t know why he would scam  :/

Because he's poor

Liked by: Ben124
Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
08-18-2017, 01:37 PM
He was talking to me on a different Kik yesterday, I think this might be an attempt to get him banned. I know these morons add SM to their profiles and forget to take it off when they sell, so it could be that. (?) Or he still owns this and scammed OP. Have fun staff!

Posts 671
Vouches: 0
Credits: 261
Gold MedalBronze MedalHalloweenSilver MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaPalm Tree
OP08-18-2017, 01:42 PM
(08-17-2017, 04:37 PM)KingZeus Wrote:Scammer username:@Pelican
Scammer profile link:
Sales thread link:

Detailed description of what happened:So I posted a thread so someone could assist me to convert pp into btc ,at first I wanted 275 btc but I decided I didn't need the user I wanted for that amount ,me and @Pelican were talking on Kik and we both agreed to do 1:1 the amount 134 pp so I asked for his pp email and he said he got it ,but I sent 136 instead of 134 (that's not the problem cuz he should sent 136 btc then) ,so after I send him the money he starts not replying ,then I check if he's on ogu and he is,then I message him on a thread that he recently posted on (it was the subway giveaway thread) and he for some reason starts to hide the the threads he's reading/viewing ,then I attempt to see if he removed me from his contacts or blocked by adding him to a private chat and it says I'm not on his contacts on Kik,so I come to the conclusion he scammed me ,I just want my 136 PayPal back ,I don't know how to post pictures on here if you want photo evidence u can Kik me and I'll provide PayPal transaction and Kik private conversation from beggining to end ,hope he gets what he deserves

Proof (screenshots/pictures):https://imgur.com/gallery/8VmeV

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
08-18-2017, 02:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 02:14 PM by Ben124.)
@Zeb , @Pelican is posting on my thread prolly trying to scam me lmao while ignoring this thread.

OP put this in your thread post - https://imgur.com/gallery/8VmeV

Posts 591
Rep 10
HalloweenPalm TreeGold MedalBronze Medal
08-18-2017, 02:15 PM
Someone on kik recently told me @Pelican scammed them too. I'm trying to verify if it's real before I make a post for him. He's new on site