Real Time Alert System 1303
Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
OP06-03-2017, 09:34 PM

basically not important but would be cool to have..

Basically when you get an alert it updates instantly onto the current page and you get a little pop up on the top right or something saying you have 1 new alert?

instead of having to refresh to see you have new alerts???? Heart

not important, but would be cool

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
06-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Would make it smoother

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
06-03-2017, 09:41 PM
it is not hard to click refresh or go to a new page

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Liked by: Verdict, Wall
Posts 2,907
Rep 273
ReputableActiveGrenadeMigrationYouTubeInstagramSnapchatSilver CoinBronze CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarJukebox
OP06-03-2017, 09:42 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:41 PM)Heart Wrote:it is not hard to click refresh or go to a new page

Not about being hard, would be nice to have the pop up as well. bring your attitude elsewhere...

Posts 792
Rep 186
06-03-2017, 09:43 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:42 PM)upset Wrote:Not about being hard, would be nice to have the pop up as well. bring your attitude elsewhere...

I agree this would be pretty cool. :)

Although, if it isn't an easy plugin I think this should be on the bottom of the priority list !

Liked by: upsettaken
Posts 2,907
Rep 273
OP06-03-2017, 09:43 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:43 PM)Rain Wrote:I agree this would be pretty cool. :)

Although, if it isn't an easy plugin I think this should be on the bottom of the priority list !

Agreed, thanks for adding on.

Posts 1,359
Rep 219
VoidRed Ninja
06-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Agreed but not a must

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
06-03-2017, 09:47 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:42 PM)upset Wrote:Not about being hard, would be nice to have the pop up as well. bring your attitude elsewhere...

why do you get so upset whenever i post on your threads lol

Liked by: Reece
Posts 2,907
Rep 273
OP06-03-2017, 09:48 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:47 PM)Heart Wrote:why do you get so upset whenever i post on your threads lol

cause i dislike you and you are irrelevant . You gave me shit without me even knowing you, grow up.

Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
06-03-2017, 09:51 PM
(06-03-2017, 09:48 PM)upset Wrote:cause i dislike you and you are irrelevant . You gave me shit without me even knowing you, grow up.

wow! all i said was its not hard to refresh a page, how lazy are you?