« 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »
Lil Pump Fans (Click Here) 1865
Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 10:25 PM
(07-30-2017, 10:21 PM)transaction Wrote:Just like Obama

His lyrics are so deep and meaningful how could you hate

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 4,596
Rep 590
HeartMigrationRed NinjaInnovatorHalloweenVoidChocolate BunnyGiftEaster BasketSilver NinjaSilver CoinInstagramPromoterPalm TreeTwitterGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalActiveJukeboxBronze CoinGold Coin
07-30-2017, 10:25 PM
Why the fuck do people like that loser, inb4 people say he makes bank and I don't lolol, but seriously his songs are trash imo

Liked by: heist
Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 10:27 PM
(07-30-2017, 10:25 PM)Charles Wrote:Why the fuck do people like that loser, inb4 people say he makes bank and I don't lolol, but seriously his songs are trash imo

He makes bank and you don't

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Liked by: heist, HLR, jason
Posts 69
Rep 23
Vouches: 5
Credits: 201
Palm TreeGold Medal
07-30-2017, 10:33 PM
lil uzi vert and lil pump are the modern day Tupac and biggie

Contact Me: KIK

Posts 65
Rep 4
InstagramTwitterBronze MedalSnapchat
07-30-2017, 10:33 PM
I'm not a fan, but I respect on what he is doing. Maybe his dream is to be famous for a little? No matter what it is, we dont have the right to judge him. Because we have our own lives, It is his own life. He's the only one resposible for it. And also Lyricsm and Trap are two different art forms. Whether you like it or not, It's still "music". This is just my point guys, I love you.

Posts 143
Rep 29
Bronze MedalSilver MedalPalm TreeHalloween
07-31-2017, 03:49 AM
I think some of his tracks aren't bad but I can see his behavior being annoying due to his age.

Posts 2,891
Rep 263
ActiveHalloweenVoidGiftChocolate BunnyStarPalm TreeGrenadeJukeboxMigrationSnapchatYouTubeTwitterInstagramGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalBronze Coin
07-31-2017, 10:48 AM
(07-30-2017, 10:27 PM)Edge Wrote:He makes bank and you don't

my god, this even hurt me.

@ OP I like lil pump, but I'm not 15 nor stupid?

Posts 3,165
Rep 238
07-31-2017, 10:50 AM
see im actually 14

Posts 754
Rep 230
Red NinjaHalloweenGiftGold MedalPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver Medal
07-31-2017, 10:53 AM
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist
D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose
80 on my wrist, 100 on my wrist

Posts 114
Rep 71
InstagramYouTubeMigrationRed NinjaTwitterGold MedalBronze MedalSilver MedalHalloween
07-31-2017, 11:05 AM