« 1 ... 4 5 6 > 7 Next »
Lil Pump Fans (Click Here) 1875
Posts 1,358
Rep 286
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftCandy CaneBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRed NinjaVoid
OP07-30-2017, 06:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 06:13 PM by heist.)
(07-30-2017, 06:07 PM)Modest Wrote:You don't know what I'm saying ? Must be a lil pump fan if you can't understand what im saying. Gg

Okay, so you're basically saying you cant tell me what you were referring to? NiCe

(07-30-2017, 06:06 PM)Todd Wrote:Do you mean the same thing for all other artists that are just like him? The new generation is killing the damn game right now.

I was just referring to Lil Pump as far as fans being either 15 or retarded. There are alot of shitty new wave rappers... too many to name but they don't have as many 14 year old boys obsessed with them like Lil Pump does & he is definitely the least talented.

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
07-30-2017, 06:22 PM
(07-30-2017, 06:09 PM)buddy Wrote:Okay, so you're basically saying you cant tell me what you were referring to? NiCe

I was just referring to Lil Pump as far as fans being either 15 or retarded. There are alot of shitty new wave rappers... too many to name but they don't have as many 14 year old boys obsessed with them like Lil Pump does & he is definitely the least talented.

My fucking phone died mid paragraph so I lost interest in arguing die in a hole

Posts 1,358
Rep 286
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftCandy CaneBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRed NinjaVoid
OP07-30-2017, 06:25 PM
(07-30-2017, 06:22 PM)Modest Wrote:My fucking phone died mid paragraph so I lost interest in arguing die in a hole
Sure, as long as the hole is your mums bum  (  ^ :

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
07-30-2017, 06:29 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 06:29 PM by Reece.)
(07-30-2017, 06:25 PM)buddy Wrote:Sure, as long as the hole is your mums bum  (  ^ :

Your funeral, gross

Posts 1,358
Rep 286
OP07-30-2017, 06:50 PM
Well...now I just wait for the cute lil jukebox award from @Ace

Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 10:10 PM
It's the opposite, you are 15 or stupid if you DONT like him, how can you hate the greatest rapper of all time lol

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Liked by: heist
Posts 824
Rep 514
Bronze MedalHalloweenSilver MedalGold MedalSilver NinjaGiftBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinHeartVoidRichestPalm Tree
07-30-2017, 10:13 PM
ESKETTTITTTTTTT. Fuck you @Buddy

Liked by: heist
Posts 616
Rep 111
TwitterVoidPalm TreeGrenadeBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBronze MedalGold Medal
07-30-2017, 10:16 PM
(07-30-2017, 10:10 PM)Edge Wrote:It's the opposite, you are 15 or stupid if you DONT like him, how can you hate the greatest rapper of all time lol

Trapper of the CENTURY.

Liked by: jason
Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 10:19 PM
(07-30-2017, 10:16 PM)transaction Wrote:Trapper of the CENTURY.

I sell crack on paypal

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 616
Rep 111
TwitterVoidPalm TreeGrenadeBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBronze MedalGold Medal
07-30-2017, 10:21 PM
(07-30-2017, 10:19 PM)Edge Wrote:I sell crack on paypal

Just like Obama

« 1 ... 4 5 6 > 7 Next »