1 2 3 > 19 Next »
Important Information About Twitters and How to Secure Accounts 10323
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
Vouches: 192
Credits: 1,165
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-23-2019, 04:34 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2020, 12:59 AM by Kao.)
[Image: mjVvTza.png]

How to Secure a Twitter Account:

Here are the steps you should take after getting access to a new Twitter.

Step 1: Change the email

Always be sure to change the email when getting access to a new account.

[Image: PyJV9cv.png]

Step 2: Change the password

This probably goes without saying, but yes, don't forget to change the pass.

[Image: VTsWJ3C.png]

Step 3: If there is a phone number linked, remove it

The previous user can pull the account easily by having a phone linked. Simply go to the "Mobile" tab in settings and press
the delete button.

[Image: O7gMurm.png]

Step 4: Revoke all apps and devices

This is very important. On the settings page, click the "Apps and devices" tab. Click the "Revoke access" button on every single
application linked and click the "Log out all" button on the section that shows the previous devices.

[Image: BwaDAPF.png]

[Image: FmLGjOH.png]

Step 5If you are in a Tweetdeck team, leave it

The previous owner may try to be sneaky and leave your account in a Tweetdeck team so they can keep access. To check if you are in a team, go to tweetdeck.com and click the icon above the gear in the bottom left corner. After this, remove any contributors or admins from your team.

[Image: GNDhjN4.png]

Is my Twitter swappable?

Very important. I hate to say it but some 3 chars my friends have sold have been "swapped" and now they are gone forever.
You must understand that the following Twitters are NOT swappable:

-Any Twitter under 5 characters long
-Any Twitter that only has numbers in its @

However, there is a rare case that even though your handle appears to meet the requirements, it still isn't swappable.
You can check this by going to settings and trying to change the caps in the username. For example, if the handle I have is
@/pizzeria and I change it to @/Pizzeria and it says unavailable, it is not swappable.

[Image: RXn8pgL.png]

Please do not age lock your account, it is very painful to see

I and many others have sold accounts that have been deactivated due to an age lock. While this can be fixed, it takes a lot of time
and Twitter support is awful. To avoid an age lock. Please make sure you check the year the account was registered.

[Image: lnJ3hLj.png]

Notice how it says 2008? If you set your birthday to be in, for example, 2002, Twitter will think you are 6 years old and lock your account.
To get your account back you need to submit an ID and wait. A very long time. My friend recently got his account unlocked after losing it for
over a year. Do not risk an age lock, my advice would be to not even set a birthday at all but if you want to, make sure the year would make you
at least 13 when you created the account.

How to check what OG Email is

OGE IMPLIES THE MOST IMPORTANT EMAIL, NOT ALWAYS THE FIRST. READ THIS THREAD.

A lot of people don't realize this is a feature on Twitter but it is very useful. If you bought a Twitter and you are unsure whether or not the mail you
own is OGE, or you want to prove it but don't have the Twitter email, you can check this by downloading the Twitter data associated with
your account.

Step 1: Request the data

Go to your Twitter settings page, scroll down and click the "Your Twitter data" tab. Confirm your password then scroll all the way down and click
the request data button. It usually takes around 30 minutes for it to be available for download, so check back later.

[Image: Yzhc3Gl.png]

Step 2: Download EmEditor, or any other software you can view .js files in

I find EmEditor to be the best software to view these files in, but you can use whatever you'd like. EmEditor is paid software, but it comes
with a free trial and once that trial ends you can simply uninstall and reinstall it to use the full version again for another 30 days.
You can download EmEditor here: https://www.emeditor.com/

Step 3: Download the Twitter data once available

Once it is available, go back to the "Your Twitter data" tab in the account settings page and click the download button. You will end up with a
.rar file with a bunch of .js files.

[Image: vY6ZTUn.png]

Step 4Open "email-address-change#####" in a viewable software

Open email-address-change#####. You will be able to see the email changes in chronological order. Whatever mail has been attached the longest is likely the most important.

[Image: l8EP4YV.png]

Thank you for reading, if you have any more questions or suggestions feel free to PM

Posts 243
Rep 388
Vouches: 50
Credits: 30
Bronze MedalHalloweenPalm TreeVoidSilver MedalGold MedalGiftDemonBronze CoinEarth
05-23-2019, 04:36 PM
bump for the tards that need it

[Image: jjm3K3Z.gif]

Liked by: Kao
Posts 7,813
Rep 662
VoidSilver NinjaCheersStarActiveTop BananaMigrationGrenadeJukeboxInstagramSnapchatYouTubeTwitterBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGiftCandy CaneChocolate BunnyHeartBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerDonatorDonator IIDonator III
05-23-2019, 04:38 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 04:38 PM by andrewtaken.)
@Kao can i get another bird fansign bros

tb
[Image: bsrLgHf.jpg]

Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
HeartGiftCandy CaneActiveStickyBronze CoinSunGold CoinSnapchatPalm TreeCloverGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterDemonVoidWeebApolloIron SwordGhostSilver CoinPromoterKoalaChocolate BunnyPoop Emoji
OP05-23-2019, 04:38 PM
(05-23-2019, 04:38 PM)andrew Wrote:@Kao can i get another bird fansign bros

tb
[Image: bsrLgHf.jpg]

later shes snoozing

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

Posts 106
Rep 123
Vouches: 20
Credits: 878
Silver MedalBronze MedalVoidSun
05-23-2019, 04:39 PM
Thanks for this, I’m sure a lot of new users will find this helpful

Posts 1,729
Rep 1,139
Vouches: 116
Credits: 2,325
Red NinjaTwitterInstagramBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeBronze CoinSilver CoinHalloweenSilver MedalGiftChocolate BunnyGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerSilver NinjaCandy CaneApolloSun
05-23-2019, 04:40 PM
i suggest changing email before password since twitter emails the old email saying password has been updated but other than that +1 good thread

Liked by: Anon, Kao, Ring
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
OP05-23-2019, 04:44 PM
(05-23-2019, 04:40 PM)Callum Wrote:i suggest changing email before password since twitter emails the old email saying password has been updated but other than that +1 good thread

ah, didn't put that into consideration I will make that change later ty!

Liked by: Callum
Posts 3,723
Rep 1,137
Vouches: 130
Credits: 130
$500 Donor
HeartHeartHeart
05-23-2019, 04:50 PM
sticky award

[Image: txyXaPH.gif]
Discord:
suicidal#0001
Always confirm onsite before dealing.
I will NEVER make any excuses to not confirm on-site.

I only accept BTC and credits.

Discord:
suicidal#0001

Discord:
suicidal#0001

Discord:
suicidal#0001

Posts 1,670
Rep 454
Vouches: 58
Credits: 6
Bronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalGiftHalloweenChocolate BunnyPalm Tree
05-23-2019, 04:55 PM
Great post, hope they sticky it for everyone.

Posts 300
Rep 119
Vouches: 14
Credits: 83
Silver MedalBronze MedalGold Medal
05-23-2019, 05:02 PM
whats it like in north korea tho

[Image: GJtopEl.png]