1 2 3 > 4 Next »
Does anyone else feel like life is kinda meaningless? 2404
Posts 20
Rep 1
Vouches: 1
Credits: 17
Gift
OP12-26-2017, 06:29 AM

Probably just my 3am thoughts speaking, but I feel like most people who haven't experienced a traumatic experience (heartbreak, death of a loved one, etc.) are oblivious towards the concept of how fucked up everything is. I've dealt w/ depression for a while now and I've noticed how I consistently see the negative in everything. We turn a blind eye to the horrors happening in the Middle East, to the starvation in Africa, to human trafficking and etc. We care more about our new iPhones, new cars, etc. and we just pretend like nothing else matters because it doesn't affect us. Don't get me wrong - we do come together sometimes (Paris attacks, 9/11), but I feel like we cherry-pick the things that are most relevant to us.

Kind of going off on a tangent, but every now and then, I'll have days where I just feel like shit and I'll start partying and drinking just to forget / ignore those thoughts. But the partying is short-term happiness. I feel like acquiring long-term happiness is impossible and that in the broader view of things, nothing really matters in the end. We're just tiny creatures floating on a rock through an immeasurable amount of nothingness. What's the purpose to our lives? We're a speck of dust relative to the bigger picture.

Sorry for ranting, but does anyone else feel like this?

Posts 1,455
Rep 650
Vouches: 90
Credits: 26,172
Staff Team
Cool CatMentor
12-26-2017, 06:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 06:30 AM by Helios.)
Life is what you make it. Period.

Discord: helios#1847
Always confirm on-site before any deal with any user!

Posts 3,495
Rep 359
Red NinjaPalm TreeHalloweenGiftHeartEaster BasketSilver Ninja
12-26-2017, 06:31 AM
no lol you're just weird

Posts 588
Rep 445
Vouches: 53
Credits: 13,525
MigrationSun
12-26-2017, 06:32 AM
nahh its just 3am LMAO

[Image: mO2WRhP.png]

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!
only accepting payment thru btc, eth
telegram: @Decreasing

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE!
Posts 927
Rep 210
HalloweenBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalMigrationJukeboxBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadeYouTubeVoidGift
12-26-2017, 06:33 AM
I have chronic ocd & anxiety followed with intrusive thoughts. I take 50mg sertraline. I am usually over positive in person but think negative to myself. I involve myself with too many pessimistic people that is my problem. Life is just a challenge, one big game. Always rules to follow, always a certain procedure to follow.

Posts 281
Rep 63
GiftBronze MedalGold MedalSilver Medal
12-27-2017, 06:57 AM
(12-26-2017, 06:30 AM)Helios Wrote:Life is what you make it. Period.

It's a way more complicated than that when you lose control of yourself and when your own individual perception of reality's absolutely fucked.

Posts 2,566
Rep 717
Vouches: 137
Credits: 0
Poop EmojiHeartStar
12-27-2017, 06:59 AM
sad nigga hours shit

5,000,000 creds to be here

Liked by: GUCCI, s8n, swoon
Posts 524
Rep 392
Vouches: 45
Credits: 60
Silver NinjaTwitterInstagramYouTubeHalloweenChocolate BunnyPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftVoid
p
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
01-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Nice post, u spoke facts. Still possible be happy in life imo.

Pablo#7777

@L

@FlapJack  @Deso  @sincere

Pablo#7777

@L

Pablo#7777

@L

Pablo#7777

@L

1 2 3 > 4 Next »