1 2 3 > 9 Next »
Design Resources 16511
Posts 15
Rep 25
Vouches: 0
Credits: 72
MigrationStickyGold Medal
OP07-31-2017, 02:21 AM

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 04:34 PM by Zyrl.)
I'll attempt to keep this updated as much as I can, but there are quite a few resources out there I think a lot of designers would do quite well with having.

Have I mentioned the best part that they're free?

ICONS

PATTERNS

STOCK PHOTOS

RENDERS

VECTORS

INSPIRATION

COLOR PALETTE
GRADIENTS

FONTS

RESOURCE PACKS/WEBSITES
PLUGINS

SHAPE GENERATORS

MISC.
  • https://vgy.me - I personally use this imageuploader, it's lovely and all around neat.
  • https://uploadfiles.io/ - I personally use this file uploader to upload heavy files such as .psds for clients.
  • https://placeit.net/ - It's a pretty cool website to place/edit any type of image into someone's hand using mobile devices.
  • https://rapidgrab.net/ - I haven't personally used this website, but it looks like a good alternative for vgy.me.

If you have something you'd like to contribute, do post as well. This is my personal list of resources and there's quite a few more that I will add as soon as I remember them.

Posts 3,794
Rep 660
Vouches: 53
Credits: 626
Red NinjaInnovator
07-31-2017, 02:22 AM
This more fucking helpful than you actually know.

Can i add you on kik?

[Image: swavy]

Posts 616
Rep 111
TwitterVoidPalm TreeGrenadeBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBronze MedalGold Medal
07-31-2017, 02:22 AM
FlatIcon and IconFinder are pretty good too, have them bookmarked along with unsplash.

Thanks for the resources Heart

Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-31-2017, 02:23 AM
This is pretty helpful, thanks for this

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 15
Rep 25
Vouches: 0
Credits: 72
MigrationStickyGold Medal
OP07-31-2017, 02:24 AM
(07-31-2017, 02:22 AM)swavy Wrote:This more fucking helpful than you actually know.

Can i add you on kik?

I unfortunately do not have kik anymore, I believe I used it some years ago and deleted. I do have discord though if you'd like to add me privately.

(07-31-2017, 02:22 AM)transaction Wrote:FlatIcon and IconFinder are pretty good too, have them bookmarked along with unsplash.

Thanks for the resources Heart

Hey I completely forgot about that! I'll add it up to the list. Thank you and you're welcome!

Posts 518
Rep 100
Palm TreeBronze MedalStarJukebox
07-31-2017, 02:29 AM
cool and helpful thanks

Posts 2,198
Rep 458
Vouches: 54
Credits: 195
Candy CaneGift
07-31-2017, 06:39 AM
Know any good websites for free PNG images?

[Image: AxLnXxA.gif]

Posts 2,198
Rep 458
Vouches: 54
Credits: 195
Candy CaneGift
07-31-2017, 09:39 AM
(07-31-2017, 09:38 AM)Zyrl Wrote:What type are you looking for exactly? If you can let me know I could try to look for one that fits your needs.

Mainly stock images, such as trees, flames, effects , etc

1 2 3 > 9 Next »