« 1 2
Credit refunding service 710
Posts 7,484
Rep 2,921
Vouches: 671
Credits: 0
TrustedBlackhatTurkeyWeebApolloMuffinKoalaReputableStarBusinessmanRoyaltyMigrationPromoterContributorInnovatorGolden AppleRed NinjaSilver NinjaCheersTop BananaPoop EmojiDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVHigh RollerBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestJukeboxBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHustlerActiveIron SwordDiamond SwordGold SwordSunEaster BasketGrenadeHalloweenPalm TreeChocolate BunnyGiftSnapchatInstagramYouTubeTwitterEarthHeartHeartHeartBitcoin
08-21-2017, 05:19 PM
(08-21-2017, 05:15 PM)Anish Wrote:I think you are cause I never scammed out :D

Like I said to chomped, if you don't set a payback date, I'm not paying you.

This isn't to do with me, this is to do with people getting scammed. :?

Never said it was. If someone's scared of getting scammed for credits or they lend to their friends then maybe they should stop crying when said person gets banned with their credits.

Only contact is Discord: heart#2343 Kik: Hearts Telegram: Ecstasy
PM me before dealing offsite.
Click for middleman service.

Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
TwitterInstagramMigrationYouTubeBronze CoinGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenVoidActiveJukeboxGhostStarSilver CoinGiftGold CoinCandy CaneTop BananaHeartChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
OP08-21-2017, 05:20 PM
(08-21-2017, 05:19 PM)Heart Wrote:Never said it was. If someone's scared of getting scammed for credits or they lend to their friends then maybe they should stop crying when said person gets banned with their credits.

This doesn't apply to people lending to there friends, if they do and they get banned then it's 100% their fault. It's only when people do a deal for credits and get scammed.

Posts 256
Rep 21
Vouches: 1
Credits: 50
TwitterBronze MedalSilver MedalPalm Tree
08-21-2017, 05:20 PM
scamming over credits seems a bit stupid imo

@Alcohol Hottest male I have ever met @Anime just because @Beach is cute @Cian kid @funeral Die @Nice trusted daf @RU gay @Secret for Trusted @Sir Yes sir?

@Alcohol Hottest male I have ever met @Anime just because @Beach is cute @Cian kid @funeral Die @Nice trusted daf @RU gay @Secret for Trusted @Sir Yes sir?

Posts 2,004
Rep 405
Active
08-21-2017, 05:21 PM
stfu you still owe me 500 creds

Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
TwitterInstagramMigrationYouTubeBronze CoinGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenVoidActiveJukeboxGhostStarSilver CoinGiftGold CoinCandy CaneTop BananaHeartChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
OP08-21-2017, 05:21 PM
(08-21-2017, 05:21 PM)Hot Wrote:stfu you still owe me 500 creds

Send proof in the PM's and I'll give you them.

Posts 0
Rep 1,882
Poop Emoji
08-21-2017, 05:23 PM
Nah. They got scammed. The site isn’t responsible for your own fuck up lol.

Just gotta take an L if you get scammed

Liked by: userAnish
Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
OP08-21-2017, 05:26 PM
(08-21-2017, 05:23 PM)Poop Wrote:Nah. They got scammed. The site isn’t responsible for your own fuck up lol.

Just gotta take an L if you get scammed
Ai'ght my man

Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
OP08-21-2017, 07:02 PM
bumpin dis!!!!!!!!

« 1 2