@Contra scammer. Do not deal with. UPDATED PROOF 1640
Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
InstagramSnapchatYouTubeCloverGiftInnovatorBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestStickyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarReputableMigrationJukeboxVoidActiveGrenadeTop BananaChocolate BunnyGhostHalloweenCandy CanePromoterHigh RollerHustlerPalm TreeCheersSilver NinjaPoop EmojiEaster BasketApolloHeartHeartHeartRed NinjaContributor
OP05-16-2017, 01:06 AM

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 09:18 AM by JakeMentor1.)
Basically this user was trying to tell me they wanted a shoutout and based on the amount of followers they gained they would decide if they wanted to give me kik "Border" or not. I did not like this so i confirmed with the user that I would post a certain amount and they would give the kik right after the first shoutout. I can't upload photos again for 20 mins, but this is how the convo ended: https://imgur.com/gallery/d3hth

do not deal with @contra at all. 
kik: border
IG: discouraged

FULL CONVO: https://imgur.com/a/RvugI

Posts 5
Rep -3
05-16-2017, 01:08 AM
homie gave me a shoutout that i gained. 1 follow off of. hell no u ain't gettin the kik lol

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
InstagramSnapchatYouTubeCloverGiftInnovatorBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestStickyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarReputableMigrationJukeboxVoidActiveGrenadeTop BananaChocolate BunnyGhostHalloweenCandy CanePromoterHigh RollerHustlerPalm TreeCheersSilver NinjaPoop EmojiEaster BasketApolloHeartHeartHeartRed NinjaContributor
OP05-16-2017, 01:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 01:09 AM by JakeMentor1.)
They tried making up an excuse after I posted the shoutout saying they'll give it sometime tomorrow depending on the amountof followers they gain.

(05-16-2017, 01:08 AM)contra Wrote:homie gave me a shoutout that i gained. 1 follow off of. hell no u ain't gettin the kik lol

Becuase it took 10 minutes for you to scam. That is why you did not gain anything.

You did not follow our deal.

Posts 5
Rep -3
05-16-2017, 01:10 AM
check kik bro!!!

Posts 1,885
Rep 317
BitcoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestBronze CoinDonator IVGiftDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIContributorPalm TreeMigrationRed NinjaHustlerHigh Roller
05-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Dang looks legit!

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
05-16-2017, 01:12 AM
This is kinda cringey man

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
OP05-16-2017, 01:18 AM
Updating with more proof in a few minutes.

Liked by: Reece
Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-16-2017, 02:11 AM
This isn't really proof man, kind of sad if this did happen lmao

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
OP05-16-2017, 08:21 AM
(05-16-2017, 02:11 AM)Verdict Wrote:This isn't really proof man, kind of sad if this did happen lmao

Here's proof of us making the deal. I gave him 15 minutes total to give the password but he didn't want to.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DWC7I

Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-16-2017, 08:31 AM
That still doesn't really prove anything. Upload the whole convo and how the deal began.

Liked by: userCian
1 2 3 Next »