Rep -26
ActivePromoterCheersTop BananaChocolate BunnySilver NinjaStarReputableRichest
05-16-2017, 08:35 AM
This is sad Bro omg

Posts 60
Rep 6
Bronze Medal
05-16-2017, 09:31 AM
LMAO. Pretty sure he wanted to see more than 1 follower before he sent you the kik pass.

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
InstagramSnapchatYouTubeCloverGiftInnovatorBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestStickyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarReputableMigrationJukeboxVoidActiveGrenadeTop BananaChocolate BunnyGhostHalloweenCandy CanePromoterHigh RollerHustlerPalm TreeCheersSilver NinjaPoop EmojiEaster BasketApolloHeartHeartHeartRed NinjaContributor
OP05-16-2017, 09:34 AM
(05-16-2017, 09:31 AM)ZM Wrote:LMAO. Pretty sure he wanted to see more than 1 follower before he sent you the kik pass.

He wanted the shoutout at a late time and it wasn't up for long.

Of course he wasn't going to gain much right away.

He agreed to send the password a few minutes after posted and then then a big paragraph making up an excuse.

Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Although i do agree with @contra having a reason to not send the pass, but a deal is a deal.

You have a few hours.

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Posts 60
Rep 6
Bronze Medal
05-16-2017, 09:40 AM
(05-16-2017, 09:34 AM)Chomped Wrote:He wanted the shoutout at a late time and it wasn't up for long.

Of course he wasn't going to gain much right away.

He agreed to send the password a few minutes after posted and then then a big paragraph making up an excuse.

When he said he'd send it a few minutes after, I think he meant after he gained a reasonable amount. Bad communication between you both.

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
InstagramSnapchatYouTubeCloverGiftInnovatorBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestStickyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarReputableMigrationJukeboxVoidActiveGrenadeTop BananaChocolate BunnyGhostHalloweenCandy CanePromoterHigh RollerHustlerPalm TreeCheersSilver NinjaPoop EmojiEaster BasketApolloHeartHeartHeartRed NinjaContributor
OP05-16-2017, 09:41 AM
(05-16-2017, 09:40 AM)ZM Wrote:When he said he'd send it a few minutes after, I think he meant after he gained a reasonable amount. Bad communication between you both.

No. I cleared it up a couple times. Confirming that he will send it after it is posted. There was no communication error.

Posts 666
Rep 60
Red NinjaInstagramTwitterYouTubeMigrationPromoterDonatorBronze CoinSilver Coin
05-16-2017, 09:47 AM
Lol this is sad, hope it gets resolved

Posts 60
Rep 6
Bronze Medal
05-16-2017, 09:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 09:50 AM by ZM.)
(05-16-2017, 09:41 AM)Chomped Wrote:No. I cleared it up a couple times. Confirming that he will send it after it is posted. There was no communication error.

You were going to give him three 2-hour shoutouts. And after the first one he'd give you the pass. To me this means he'll give it to you once the first two hour shoutout is over. If you demanded the kik after 1 follower and then deleted the post within minutes of it being up I wouldn't have sent you the kik either.

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
OP05-16-2017, 09:50 AM
(05-16-2017, 09:49 AM)ZM Wrote:You were going to give him three 2-hour shoutouts. And after the first one he'd give you the pass. To me this means he'll give it to you once the first two hour shoutout is over. If you demanded the kik afternoon 1 follower and then deleted the post I wouldn't have sent you the kik either.

I said he will give the password after the shoutout was posted, not after the shoutout was ended.