1 2 3 > 9 Next »
College Football. 2783
Posts 2,471
Rep 210
Vouches: 8
Credits: 1,327
Candy CaneGiftGiftDemonGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxGrenadeActiveWeebTwitterInstagramMigration
OP10-12-2019, 05:19 PM

Another discussion on a sports topic, college football.

I'm a die hard Texas Longhorn fan. Unfortunately they didn't get the win over OU today.
BUT, Georgia did lose to a big upset to South Carolina. 
I live in the SEC division of college football.
Thoughts on who will make the playoffs, and win the Championship
Let me know who your favorite team is, and thoughts on upcoming games.

[Image: yk42kf3.gif]

Posts 863
Rep 311
Vouches: 72
Credits: 446
Candy CaneGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalToilet Paper
10-12-2019, 08:31 PM
LSU Tigers is my favorite team.

However, I don't think they'll make the championship. It'll probably be Clemson or Alabama, nothing new.

Discord: service#0001 [Always confirm on site if you aren't sure you're talking to me.]

Discord: service#0001 [Always confirm on site if you aren't sure you're talking to me.]

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
Candy CaneGiftGiftDemonGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalJukeboxGrenadeActiveWeebTwitterInstagramMigration
OP10-13-2019, 09:02 AM
(10-12-2019, 08:31 PM)Serviice Wrote:LSU Tigers is my favorite team.

However, I don't think they'll make the championship. It'll probably be Clemson or Alabama, nothing new.

They’re a pretty solid team. I used to live in Baton Rouge, and it’s a wild atmosphere. I think if they keep it up, they can win. Clemson doesn’t deserve to be there after almost losing that one game.

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP10-19-2019, 05:01 PM
Today's games have been wild. Love College Football Saturday.

Posts 18
Rep 13
Vouches: 2
Credits: 88
10-21-2019, 11:32 PM
go bucks

BTC or Cashapp only
Kik: RoninnXB1

BTC or Cashapp only

BTC or Cashapp only

BTC or Cashapp only
Posts 111
Rep 5
Vouches: 3
Credits: 3
Silver MedalBronze MedalDemonInstagramTwitter
10-26-2019, 01:08 AM
I am a Michigan state fan and i think Clemson is going to the championship!!!!

Donate   credits   to   be   here   -------> @Mojofowshow (30) @punch (20)

Posts 20
Rep 1
Vouches: 1
Credits: 29
Demon
10-26-2019, 02:49 AM
clemson gg

Posts 2,471
Rep 210
OP10-27-2019, 04:52 PM
(10-26-2019, 01:08 AM)RingKingKC Wrote:I am a Michigan state fan and i think Clemson is going to the championship!!!!

I don't think clemson will go to the championship. They're all too much hype.

Posts 283
Rep 233
Vouches: 12
Credits: 1,933
Bronze MedalVoidInnovatorWeebJukeboxGhost
10-28-2019, 12:38 AM
michigan, lived in san antonio and a ex of mine goes to texas so i root for them offhand. hate the rest of the sec tho.

[Image: ZlOSb4T.gif]

Donate credits for a spot on my signature!

@Kiara 102 credits 

@Kiara 102 credits 

@Kiara 102 credits 

@Kiara 102 credits 
1 2 3 > 9 Next »