« 1 ... 114 115 116 > 392 Next »
GET AWARDS & FREE UPGRADES - CLAIM YOURS NOW 289271
Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-10-2017, 07:18 AM
https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-PC-Playerunk...tlegrounds

for gaming award

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 59
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 18
Bronze MedalHalloween
07-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Nice Ima shout you out

[Image: html5][Image: html5]

Posts 85
Rep 58
TwitterYouTubeInstagramBronze MedalGiftSilver MedalGold MedalBronze Coin
07-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Hey,

id like to say I migrated! let me know if I qualify!

Posts 3,415
Rep -3,570
Vouches: 75
Credits: 7,148
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeActiveGrenadeVoidMigrationHalloweenJukeboxReputableBronze CoinTwitterInstagramCheersGiftHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIBitcoinDonator IVContributorDemonCool CatGiftHeartHeart
07-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Hello I'd like the 1,500 posts awards as its all I care about I've removed all my others in preparation ty xo

Liked by: Water
Posts 1,707
Rep 355
Vouches: 75
Credits: 676
Void
07-11-2017, 06:47 AM
Can I have the active award I've got over 1500 posts thanks boss

« 1 ... 114 115 116 > 392 Next »