« 1 ... 10 11 12 > 15 Next »
Credits Purge 3 8978
Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
OP12-04-2019, 08:53 PM
(12-04-2019, 08:50 PM)jesse Wrote:why do u keep taking my fucking creds, ive half of my credits due to these purges zzz

Last purge was a year ago.

Liked by: anx, Ceb, Owen, thx
Posts 2,133
Rep 353
Vouches: 53
Credits: 168
DemonEarthTurkeyGiftCandy CaneActiveVoidGhostWeebGiftCool CatGold MedalBronze MedalSilver Medal
12-04-2019, 08:58 PM
(12-04-2019, 08:53 PM)Ace Wrote:Last purge was a year ago.

Can you reply to my pm's thankyou sir

Always confirm ONSITE
discord
Ceb#5179

Always confirm ONSITE
discord
Ceb#5179

Always confirm ONSITE
discord
Ceb#5179

Always confirm ONSITE
discord
Ceb#5179

Posts 4,927
Rep 1,204
Vouches: 181
Credits: 1,265
GiftTridentCloverNightPoop EmojiSunDemonEarthTurkey
12-04-2019, 08:58 PM
(12-04-2019, 07:32 PM)Keef Wrote:Cmon ace.

It’s fine you don’t need em anyways. Light up the packFinna

Liked by: lol
Posts 2,978
Rep 764
Vouches: 80
Credits: 5,070
MuffinApolloToilet Paper
12-04-2019, 08:59 PM
(12-04-2019, 08:58 PM)zCbye5ux7aUknJ4 Wrote:It’s fine you don’t need em anyways. Light up the packFinna

thats tuff..

Posts 403
Rep 93
Vouches: 9
Credits: 313
VoidDemonGold CoinSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm Tree
12-04-2019, 09:03 PM
I’m hurt a bit

Payment methods available

Cashapp/BTC/ pp from few

Discord
Zsta#8095

Cashapp/BTC/ pp from few

Discord
Zsta#8095

Cashapp/BTC/ pp from few

Discord
Zsta#8095

Cashapp/BTC/ pp from few

Discord
Zsta#8095

Posts 1,848
Rep 392
Vouches: 55
Credits: 14
Bronze MedalGiftGiftHeartSilver MedalGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinActiveMigrationGrenadeTwitterInstagramDemonGhostVoidJukeboxTurkeyPalm TreeSunEarthNight
12-04-2019, 09:04 PM
15k credits gone rip

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!
Posts 1,235
Rep 843
Cool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatCool Cat
12-04-2019, 09:08 PM
ROFL CALLED IT

Liked by: Puck
Posts 406
Rep 147
Vouches: 23
Credits: 377
Silver MedalBronze MedalChocolate BunnyBronze CoinPalm TreeDemon
12-04-2019, 09:39 PM
(12-04-2019, 08:53 PM)Ace Wrote:Last purge was a year ago.

i dont visit much, so i dont get credits much either bro (as you may have noticed for hitting you up for losing my void in the server back up with months delay)

jesmo#2778
no nitro, always confirm on site

jesmo#2778

jesmo#2778

jesmo#2778
Posts 1,565
Rep 85
Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
12-04-2019, 09:54 PM
This caused my crippling depression I hope your at least willing to take responsibility

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide

Posts 616
Rep 453
Vouches: 86
Credits: 17,516
VoidDemonGhostChocolate BunnyMigrationBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalSunPalm TreeTurkeyGiftGiftCandy Cane
12-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Highway robbery... good move guys. Makes zero sense.

tone@aim (#IC3D)
just an old man getting rid of his old goodies...
kik: Negative   (*Always confirm onsite*)

NordVPN Accounts 4 Cheap - TONE'S Shoppy

tone@aim (#IC3D)

tone@aim (#IC3D)

tone@aim (#IC3D)

« 1 ... 10 11 12 > 15 Next »