1 2 3 > 16 Next »
Introducing Items 6611
Posts 285
Staff Team
Staff
OP10-22-2017, 04:32 PM

Introducing Items

Items are icons that are displayed next to your username on your posts and PMs - You can only display one item at a time. You can only buy items with credits and they are not cheap. Go get yourself some credits and get an item now.

Buy Items by clicking "Buy Items" from the menu on the credits page.

[Image: tzSmXfH.png]

Items can be sent to other members, which means you could trade and sell the items after you purchase them.

[Image: cXngKUM.png]

Some items have an infinite stock but some are limited. Once the limited stock goes, it's gone forever. The only way you would get that item after its out of stock is from purchasing it from another member.

[Image: QPqlvhZ.png]

Currently the Ghost is the only item that is a gif/moving image, it costs the most, and only has a stock of 2. Very rare and limited.

You can choose which item you want to display by going to My Items/Your Inventory.

[Image: RmiYPmw.png]

You can view other members inventory which will display what items they have by going to their profile.

[Image: KZqD0t2.png]

More items will be introduced with time. You can suggest me items that might be cool to add.

Since there are not a lot of members with over 15000 credits I have decided to start selling credits, I have priced my credits higher than normal and only accept BTC that way there is still a market for credits.

Find my thread for selling credits here: https://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-Ace-s-Credit-Shop

Let me know any suggestions or questions, thanks.

Posts 1,967
Rep 235
VoidJukeboxGrenadeCheersYouTubeTwitterActivePalm TreeHalloweenGhostBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalInstagram
10-22-2017, 04:32 PM
like them items

nice

Posts 4,072
Vouches: 47
Credits: 12
PromoterChocolate BunnySilver NinjaAlienGhostStarHalloweenBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalContributorGrenadeGold CoinSilver CoinBronze CoinJukeboxActiveDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIInnovatorDonator IVYouTubeInstagramTwitterRichestHustlerHigh RollerMigration
Word up, sadly I won't get the ghost thing anytime soon.

Liked by: Lucas3, nick
Posts 1,673
Rep 877
Vouches: 210
Credits: 4,127
InstagramHalloweenActiveGiftCandy CaneHeartSilver NinjaApolloTwitterYouTubeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestMigrationJukeboxPalm TreeGrenadeVoid
need 2 get my credits up

Pm Me On-Site Always before dealing 

Liked by: nick
Posts 893
Rep 250
10-22-2017, 04:33 PM
First but my ghost is gone

Liked by: nick
Posts 3,750
Rep 712
Vouches: 125
Credits: 8,723
Gold MedalChocolate BunnyPalm TreeBronze CoinSunDemonCandy CaneGiftApolloSilver MedalBronze MedalActiveHeartJukeboxGiftVoidHalloweenGrenade
they cost so much

Social Media Panel

KIK: nxk
DISCORD: NICK#5000
TELEGRAM: rubber

Social Media Panel

Social Media Panel

Social Media Panel

Liked by: kxvin, Lucas3, Sperm
Posts 804
Rep 132
Palm TreeSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalHalloween
so ur not gonna talk about the credit exploit

Liked by: Lucas3
Posts 3,966
Rep 477
Vouches: 101
Credits: 826
InstagramTwitterSnapchatYouTubePromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinDonatorRichestHeartGiftGiftHalloweenDemonPalm TreeChocolate BunnyBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarCheersMigrationVoidActiveGrenadeJukeboxRed Ninja
they a lot but its whTever. grind up babg

kik: Colin_
ig: Colinn
gt: Colinn