Two Suggestions 108
Posts 141
Rep 41
Vouches: 5
Credits: 91
Palm Tree
OP10-18-2017, 11:05 PM

1.  I use the website on my phone. I find some stuff doesn't show up properly or glitches. I think if you worked on a app this would solve all the problems others and I may have. 

2.  Introduce a live chat. Like a pop up window or section of the app where you and others are inside of some sort of chat room.

[Image: aw7lVAP.gif]
Need something? 
Discord: (FORGOT TO REMOVE AFTER HDD FAILURE. NOT THE SAME I RAN OUT OF NITRO LOL)
ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE FIRST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heart -----------------------------------------400 Creds to be included here----------------------------------------- Heart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need something? 
Discord: (FORGOT TO REMOVE AFTER HDD FAILURE. NOT THE SAME I RAN OUT OF NITRO LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heart -----------------------------------------400 Creds to be included here----------------------------------------- Heart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need something? 

Need something? 

Posts 4,072
Vouches: 47
Credits: 12
PromoterChocolate BunnySilver NinjaAlienGhostStarHalloweenBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalContributorGrenadeGold CoinSilver CoinBronze CoinJukeboxActiveDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIInnovatorDonator IVYouTubeInstagramTwitterRichestHustlerHigh RollerMigration
10-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Working on an app takes a long time.

Wtf is the point of a live chat on a forum? Pretty much already a live chat.