Closed Thread 301
Posts 77
Rep 18
Vouches: 4
Credits: 396
Bronze Medal
OP03-28-2020, 04:30 PM

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 09:55 AM by Uka.)
There’s a recently available tag which I want to claim on my main account however it is only displaying as available on ONE of fresh Xbox accounts, if I try to change my gamertag to the tag I want on my main account Xbox tells me it’s not available and suggests to claim the the same tag with a #2838 etc

However if I try to claim the tag on my fresh xbox account it allows me to claim it, please note the first time I tried to see if the tag was available I tested it on the fresh Xbox account on ‘customise profile’ and it seems like that’s the only account I can claim the tag on (which I don’t want to)

Anyone who can help? The tag is not desirable or original in any form at all btw

Posts 16
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 127
03-28-2020, 05:12 PM
(03-28-2020, 04:30 PM)Uka Wrote:There’s a recently available tag which I want to claim on my main account however it is only displaying as available on ONE of fresh Xbox accounts, if I try to change my gamertag to the tag I want on my main account Xbox tells me it’s not available and suggests to claim the the same tag with a #2838 etc

However if I try to claim the tag on my fresh xbox account it allows me to claim it, please note the first time I tried to see if the tag was available I tested it on the fresh Xbox account on ‘customise profile’ and it seems like that’s the only account I can claim the tag on (which I don’t want to)

Anyone who can help? The tag is not desirable or original in any form at all btw

when you search for a tag no one else can take it for 30 minutes i think believe it or not so you need to not search on the other account or if you have wait 30 minutes and you should be able to claim on your main g

Liked by: Uka
Posts 77
Rep 18
Vouches: 4
Credits: 396
Bronze Medal
OP03-28-2020, 05:19 PM
(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)Mask Wrote:when you search for a tag no one else can take it for 30 minutes i think believe it or not so you need to not search on the other account or if you have wait 30 minutes and you should be able to claim on your main g
Thank you for the explanation my guyyyyy, I remember last year this same thing happened and I remember paying to change the gamertag 2-3 times the system basically finessed me