Make. Tarkov. Great. Again. 204
Posts 10
Rep 4
Vouches: 1
Credits: 51
Twitter
OP03-28-2020, 07:52 AM

I , the savior of Labs has created a failproof idea, and wanted to know your thoughts. Just scrolled through reddit for about 3 minutes, and i'm starting to see that cheaters are starting to seep through labs and entering other maps like shoreline, factory, interchange, reserve, and woods.. ( basically the whole game at this point ) THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. If we don't act now, the game will soon die, as cheaters will overflow and make new players, never play this game again, and will put a sour PTSD taste in everyone's mouth if anyone ever mentions the words " lets play tarkov ".

PS- I'm glad battlestate decided to give every player 5 lab keycards! Now i went from getting a cheater in 75% of my games to a full 100% thank you very much. I enjoy fighting Goku and Sonic.

THE IDEA - how about we add... A REPORT BUTTON?

2nd IDEA - how about we nominate or hire or just get someone to be an in-game moderator so when he gets a ping or physically sees Jesus hovering above everyone, or Goku using teleportation, or Sonic running at the speed of light, or Minato using flying raijin jutsu , or homeboy just straight up spinbotting everyone.. hear me out... HE GETS B*NNED. instead of him getting a soft ban once every 6 months, we can get HUNDREDS of cheaters HARDWARE b*nned in ONE HOUR. thoughts? :) this isn't even INCLUDING the soft cheaters flying under the radar using ESP or closet aimbot, just the cheaters using completely obvious god cheats, so there would be no chance of false b*ns.

Discord: jawsh#0001

Posts 2,225
Rep 264
Vouches: 19
Credits: 530
03-28-2020, 08:05 AM
lil peep steam pfp

[Image: WBKe35x.gif]

[Image: WBKe35x.gif]