Aliens 953
Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
OP04-29-2017, 10:24 PM

If aliens are real, I don't think they'd be able to invade us or enslave us.
People are always saying if there are aliens that they'd be more advanced than us and they'd kill us etc.
How is that true? Us humans are only ever concentrating on weaponary and nukes. 

If there are aliens I don't think they'd be in the same position as us with all the conflict on their planet etc so they wouldn't have/need the best weaponary. 

Sure they maybe more advanced in space travel and stuff like that. But at the end of the day if they did attempt to invade us, they wouldn't know what we have, where to attack first, how to survive here.

What do you think? Could we get invaded by aliens? Do you think they're real? Do you think the governments are hiding stuff?

Posts 272
Rep 4
Red NinjaInstagramTwitterMigrationBronze MedalPalm TreeGold Medal
04-29-2017, 10:24 PM
Yes I believe they are real. So much makes sense for them not to exist.

Liked by: Drake
Posts 1,895
Rep 272
Vouches: 61
Credits: 6,130
Red NinjaSilver Ninja
04-29-2017, 10:26 PM
(04-29-2017, 10:24 PM)Ben Wrote:If aliens are real, I don't think they'd be able to invade us or enslave us.
People are always saying if there are aliens that they'd be more advanced than us and they'd kill us etc.
How is that true? Us humans are only ever concentrating on weaponary and nukes. 

If there are aliens I don't think they'd be in the same position as us with all the conflict on their planet etc so they wouldn't have/need the best weaponary. 

Sure they maybe more advanced in space travel and stuff like that. But at the end of the day if they did attempt to invade us, they wouldn't know what we have, where to attack first, how to survive here.

What do you think? Could we get invaded by aliens? Do you think they're real? Do you think the governments are hiding stuff?
Errrr, i don't really know what my opinions on Aliens are tbh. I'll get back to this thread bro

I'ma teabag my ass on your face

Posts 3,966
Rep 477
Vouches: 101
Credits: 826
InstagramTwitterSnapchatYouTubePromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinDonatorRichestHeartGiftGiftHalloweenDemonPalm TreeChocolate BunnyBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarCheersMigrationVoidActiveGrenadeJukeboxRed Ninja
04-29-2017, 10:29 PM
The human race is an experiment such as a puppetshow. A bunch of gamemakers having us on strings. Mind blown!

kik: Colin_
ig: Colinn
gt: Colinn

Posts 134
Rep 27
Vouches: 9
Credits: 341
TwitterMigrationSilver MedalBronze MedalInstagramRed Ninja
04-29-2017, 10:29 PM
They real. Trust me. They will take over.

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
OP04-29-2017, 10:30 PM
(04-29-2017, 10:24 PM)Super Wrote:Yes I believe they are real. So much makes sense for them not to exist.

Word

Posts 816
Rep 125
Vouches: 1
Credits: 1,752
Red NinjaChocolate BunnyPalm Tree
04-30-2017, 12:05 AM
(04-29-2017, 10:29 PM)Bman Wrote:They real. Trust me. They will take over.

We fucked lmao

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
OP05-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Any other opinions?

Posts 295
Rep 19
Vouches: 1
Credits: 1
TwitterMigrationBronze Medal
05-01-2017, 04:00 AM
I think that if they are real we would never know about them unless they want us to know about them.
I have some other thoughts but I'm too stupid to put them into words

Posts 338
Rep 13
Vouches: 7
Credits: 638
Red NinjaInstagramMigrationTwitterYouTubeBronze Medal
05-01-2017, 04:02 AM
I believe, sorta. I guess it's just what you show me and a certain time. Nonetheless I agree with you though.

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite

i like 2 play fortnite