1 2 3 > 5 Next »
Welcome to RAIDUSER! 2962
Posts 105
Rep 913
Silver MedalGhostBronze MedalHalloweenHeartVoidGiftSun
OP04-29-2017, 10:11 AM

Welcome to RAIDUSER.com!

First off, myself and the RAIDUSER staff team (@Ace & @Verdict) would like to thank all of you who have registered to this forum. My team have had past experience with MyBB, experience with maintaining a forum, knowledge, a solid reputation throughout Social Mediums and the community itself. This is a beta, a lot is temporary. There will be a custom theme, more features, and more sections on the way. Please leave us all your suggestions. We hope that this forum will offer things that other sites cannot provide and hope to be the #1 hot-spot for all your social needs.

I am creating this thread today to not only welcome you to RAIDUSER.com, but to keep you guys aware of what we have to offer to the forums and what's planned in the next upcoming weeks as we are currently in Beta Stage. 

Reputation / Vouch System

A lot of forums have a separate sub-section just for Vouch threads, this takes up too much space and creates a lot of spam and drama when it comes to fake vouching, multi accounts and a possible lead to a potential scam out for a newly registered user.

Reputation and Vouches can be found at the bottom of someones profile. 

[Image: 51989266e3b441b592152c975dbecc9b.png]

Reputation points and vouches are two different things. Reputation can be received in many different ways, such as being a nice and friendly user throughout the forum, offering giveaways or being supportive to one another.

Vouches are to be given for deals only. Once you and a user have completed a deal onsite. You are required to state what the deal was and to link a thread to the sales thread for the item you have just purchased / sold. 

[Image: 4d0ea2b02ff542fa8fb61c9111d140e1.png]

Rules regarding the Vouch System are found on the page. Anyone caught misusing this system will be dealt with accordingly. 

Mentions / Alert System

As always, you can mention users by simply adding an "@" symbol before a username. All alerts will flash red so it won't be difficult to any of you to miss your notifications you receive. The drop down menu of the alerts works perfectly on Mobile and PC and seem to have no issues with for the time being. 

Custom Vanity URLS

No more annoying user ID's, all users will have their OGU profile usernames as their links.
Example: http:///www.RAIDUSER.com/Verdict

Hopefully this makes it x10 easier for you when it comes to searching a member. Nobody really pays attention or is fussed over having a specific number as their UID, so we decided to implement this feature. (UID's are still displayed on the profile under "User's Forum Info") 

Social Links

We originally had this idea first before it was implemented on another forum. What this feature allows you to do is to insert your usernames on many different Social Media platforms, such as Kik, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube etc. Makes it easier for other users to know who you are and easier to reach into contact. 

Limited Fortune Upgrade

To celebrate the Beta Stage of the forum, we will be offering this opportunity to allow users to be able to claim the 1st rank of our upgrading system. Note, throughout the time that the forum will be up, we will be constantly hosting events like this. As we are aware not many users feel comfortable purchasing a forum rank, so we are being generous and to show that we simply do not care about the money and to allow users to actually dedicate their activity and be rewarded for it. 

More information regarding that can be found here ( http://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-Awards-LIMITE...d=80#pid80 ) on @Ace's thread.

Forum Theme and Userbars

All of the userbars on the forum you currently see as of now are temporary. We have contacted a professional MyBB Theme Developer and it is currently in the making. This theme is going to be unique, user-friendly and one of the best themes you will ever see on a forum. We hope that this will attract more users and remain active throughout the OGU community. Userbars are currently being designed and will be put onto the forum within the next few days. 

Automatic Upgrades

We have implemented a fully functioning plugin which allows users to purchase a forum upgrade automatically instead of waiting for one of us staff members to hand it over to you. Upgrades will be announced to the forum when we officially launch after BETA. 

Trusted System

Similar to how it works on another forum. It was originally @Verdict's idea and he is the one who implemented it to the forum, therefore we are not copying anything. More information regarding this can be found here ( http://RAIDUSER.com/Thread-How-To-Become...-Middleman

Likes System

Want to leave a like on someone's post? You can do so by clicking the little thumb under the specific post. All users will be able to see who has liked that persons post(s).

[Image: ad4d021dd8b1443dbed593734594380b.png]

Posts 32
Rep 10
Vouches: 4
Credits: 71
MigrationRed NinjaTwitterInstagramYouTubePromoter
04-29-2017, 04:31 PM
This site is dope. Thanks for this

Posts 134
Rep 27
Vouches: 9
Credits: 341
TwitterMigrationSilver MedalBronze MedalInstagramRed Ninja
04-29-2017, 04:37 PM
Im sure this site would be nice asl. Good Shit!

Posts 49
Rep -14
InstagramRed NinjaMigrationBronze Medal
04-29-2017, 04:45 PM
This site is very dope man, Thanks bro!

Posts 110
Rep -4
TwitterMigrationRed Ninja
04-29-2017, 04:56 PM
Can't wait for things to get poppin

Posts 4,596
Rep 590
HeartMigrationRed NinjaInnovatorHalloweenVoidChocolate BunnyGiftEaster BasketSilver NinjaSilver CoinInstagramPromoterPalm TreeTwitterGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalActiveJukeboxBronze CoinGold Coin
04-29-2017, 05:13 PM
I'm liking this site already!

Posts 72
Rep 33
Vouches: 6
Credits: 125
InstagramRed NinjaBronze MedalSilver Medal
04-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Hope to see this site grow

Posts 1,895
Rep 272
Vouches: 61
Credits: 6,130
Red NinjaSilver Ninja
04-29-2017, 05:25 PM
I have never seen an site grow so fast.. Huge props to the Hosts of this site! Dopest site around

I'ma teabag my ass on your face

Posts 1,126
Rep 36
Vouches: 9
Credits: 49
MigrationTwitterRed NinjaInstagramGold MedalBronze MedalSilver MedalStarPalm Tree
04-29-2017, 05:28 PM
this site has potential!!!!

Posts 1,341
Rep 51
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalRed NinjaActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadeMigrationDonatorDonator IIJukeboxPromoterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatTwitterPalm Tree
04-29-2017, 06:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 06:17 PM by Epic2.)
Crazy potential cant wait to see where this takes us all!

Crazy potential can't wait to see where this brings us all!

1 2 3 > 5 Next »