Accepting credits 536
Posts 3,829
Rep 557
SnapchatInstagramBronze MedalSilver MedalTwitterTurkeyBronze CoinWeebMigrationGrenadeGiftGiftGold MedalCandy CaneJukeboxActiveKoalaHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartHeartVoidCheers
OP12-17-2019, 10:00 PM

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 10:58 AM by maheux.)
Have anyone ever thought about adding an option to accept credits when you receive them? And you can decline your sent if the other person didn't accept it. I'm thinking about this because i've send credits to a ban account instead of the person i wanted to send it. The username was spell the same but one had a i and the other one had an L.excuse my english but i hope you guys still understand me ❤❤ edit ; maybe an option to donate credits direct through everyones profil too would avoid thing like this :)

Liked by: Blaine
Posts 4,718
Rep 840
Vouches: 79
Credits: 6,424
$2000 Donor
WealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorTridentTridentTridentTridentTridentCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinNightNightNightNightNightAlienApolloCandy CaneSunActiveEarthKoalaYouTubeDonator IVTurkeyGhostSnapchatTwitterInstagramMigrationGold SwordBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinIron SwordGiftBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftVoidDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIHustlerHigh RollerHeartHeartHeartJukeboxGrenadeBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartWeebRichestPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPalm TreeDemon
12-18-2019, 02:35 AM
I’m sorry about the whole situation regarding this and hope there is a solution, best of luck! :)

Would be pretty neat for something like this, as it seems like a common mistake other users may make in the future.

[Image: EflJGPW.gif]

Liked by: Italian, maheux
Posts 3,829
Rep 557
SnapchatInstagramBronze MedalSilver MedalTwitterTurkeyBronze CoinWeebMigrationGrenadeGiftGiftGold MedalCandy CaneJukeboxActiveKoalaHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartHeartVoidCheers
OP12-18-2019, 02:37 AM
(12-18-2019, 02:35 AM)Blaine Wrote:I’m sorry about the whole situation regarding this and hope there is a solution, best of luck! :)

Would be pretty neat for something like this, as it seems like a common mistake other users may make in the future.

Yeah i really think it would be a good idea to do and really simple !:) it would avoid mistake like this !!

Liked by: Blaine
Posts 1,949
Rep 150
Candy CaneActive
12-18-2019, 02:47 AM
interesting idea, however this is a rare case so doubt it will happen and it isnt really needed

Posts 3,829
Rep 557
OP12-18-2019, 02:48 AM
(12-18-2019, 02:47 AM)Helper Bot Wrote:interesting idea, however this is a rare case so doubt it will happen and it isnt really needed

There is a lot of user with i instead of l so it might happen again!

Posts 2,622
Rep 759
Vouches: 33
Credits: 133
Black HeartMigrationGroup Owner
12-18-2019, 10:38 AM
whenever I send items or credits I make sure to copy past the username, always. Even when I sent @/f the UWU item I copy pasted his username... it’s not that hard

[Image: image.jpg]

Liked by: maheux
Posts 3,829
Rep 557
OP12-18-2019, 10:52 AM
(12-18-2019, 10:38 AM)Else Wrote:whenever I send items or credits I make sure to copy past the username, always. Even when I sent @/f the UWU item I copy pasted his username...  it’s not that hard

I agree with you but if they add an option like this you won't have to do this anymore  ;)

Posts 2,622
Rep 759
Vouches: 33
Credits: 133
Black HeartMigrationGroup Owner
12-18-2019, 11:02 AM
Here is a better suggestion,

Replace credits (donate/bet) & item sending search engine with the one used to search members.

[Image: 1DpBFyf.jpg]

This way you can be hundred percent positive you send it to the right person and if there are too similar options you to go to their profile an copy past the exact username.

Liked by: maheux
Posts 3,829
Rep 557
OP12-18-2019, 11:34 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2019, 11:36 AM by maheux.)
(12-18-2019, 10:55 AM)Else Wrote:Didn’t realize your solution auto corrects usernames lol, eitherway you will need to copy their username if you want to get it right.. also what’s stopping from a random to click accept? Do you think someone will decline just because you mistakenly sent them an item or credits? An OGU user would just sell the credits he got from you even if you sent them by mistake lol

I realize my mistake 10 secs right after i send it. And i edited my thread  with maybe  an option right on people's profil

(12-18-2019, 11:02 AM)Else Wrote:Here is a better suggestion,

Replace credits (donate/bet) & item sending search engine with the one used to search members.

[Image: 1DpBFyf.jpg]

This way you can be hundred percent positive you send it to the right person and if there are too similar options you to go to their profile an copy past the exact username.

Yeah that's what i was thinking !!

Posts 3,829
Rep 557
OP12-21-2019, 02:48 AM
lets get this option :)