Hide thread creator’s own post to see other people’s opinions 4710
Posts 1,581
Rep 713
Vouches: 106
Credits: 3,391
OP12-09-2019, 10:33 AM

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 10:35 AM by 0000000.)
Just taking a quick example I can think of off the top of my head; arc’s bustadice scr1pt has way too many pages and too many of them are arc’s own posts bumping the thread (which is completely fine, not trying to come after anyone here). I want to read what other people are saying who bought from arc and have tested the scr1pt. Currently only way for this to work is to put arc on my ignore list, but I still have to go through all 37 pages (20 posts per page)

Make this happen @Ace

Liked by: leo, tek
Posts 4,158
Rep 1,263
Vouches: 147
Credits: 39,263
$2000 Donor
WealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinNightNightNightNightNightCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatTridentTridentTridentTridentTridentBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPoop EmojiRichestDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVAlienBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadePalm TreeHeartHeartHeartHalloweenTurkeyBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinSunActiveHigh RollerMigrationHustlerCheersRed NinjaSilver NinjaGhostApolloGiftGiftCandy CaneJukeboxWeebDemonVoidEarthInstagramTwitterYouTubeBlackhatKoalaBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartSnapchatBitBountyBitBountyBitBountyToilet Paper
12-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Sounds like this could be pretty useful

[Image: HqhJchf.png]

Posts 1,565
Rep 85
Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
12-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Sounds like some high iq stuff

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide

Posts 2,736
Rep 213
Vouches: 38
Credits: 4,445
12-10-2019, 08:58 PM
yeah cool

Posts 1,591
Rep 882
Vouches: 92
Credits: 12,109
KoalaHeartHeartHeartMuffinEarthBlack HeartBlack HeartNightSilver Medal
12-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Yeah this would be pretty neat

selling userbars
i have smosh ub
minion ub
chef ub
lego yoda ub
cybergoth ub
[Image: 5zN8RTV.png]

selling userbars
i have smosh ub
minion ub
chef ub
lego yoda ub
cybergoth ub

selling userbars
i have smosh ub
minion ub
chef ub
lego yoda ub
cybergoth ub

selling userbars
i have smosh ub
minion ub
chef ub
lego yoda ub
cybergoth ub
Posts 343
Rep 129
Gift
12-10-2019, 09:01 PM
this defy needs to happen

Posts 1,115
Vouches: 24
Credits: 460
Bronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalJukeboxPalm TreeGrenadeInstagramGiftYouTubeSunDemonWeebGhostEarthBlackhat
12-10-2019, 09:03 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 09:03 PM by Rix.)
why do ppl write scr1pt instead of # ?

nvm lolol

[Image: LgxfuqK.jpg]
Discord: Purp#0905

Homies
@Bon @0ne @7 @Z @six @mak @Alf

Homies

Homies

Homies
Posts 3,427
Rep 320
Vouches: 22
Credits: 2,276
GiftJukeboxVoidCandy CaneGiftBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalEarthWeebActiveInstagramTwitterTurkeyMigrationBlackhatBronze Coin
12-11-2019, 08:22 PM
this would be very useful

Discord: Pebbly#8358 Always confirm onsite
[Image: 81FTERz.gif]

Posts 1,581
Rep 713
Vouches: 106
Credits: 3,391
OP12-12-2019, 11:01 PM
this could be real helpful right now while i am trying to browse romantic's thread and get other people's opinions.

@Ace

1 2 3 Next »