Scammed $350 for a minecraft account 770
Posts 154
Rep 42
Vouches: 16
Credits: 827
Silver MedalChocolate BunnyBronze MedalGold Medal
03-31-2020, 03:06 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2020, 03:11 AM by lijah.)
I'll finish this in one go we spoke but he's never added me on my RAIDUSER discord [Haunt#3040] in which i've done a thousand dollar exchange with @Clapping who can vouch and many other deals, 350$ is lightwork so drop proof of the guy apparently scamming you and you got a free 350$ btc. I would love to see a screenshot cause when he pmed me he came very aggressive. So drop proof it's my discord. I even told you if you have any proof I can pay you 350$ cause ima always help when needed. But if you gonna come for me with no receipts this is nothing to talk about. I have a discord tag of 5652 funny funny thing is he sent me a discord with invalid numbers in it.

Proof of my personal discord https://prnt.sc/rpwtxg

Oh btw bro when did I ever tell you to add me from another discord or when did I ever have extra conversations with you outside of the one where you were bashing me the entire day and I told you I was done entertaining it.

I said i'll give you a free 350$ cause it's clear you are desparate and broke but [DROP PROOF]

I'm not even gonna give this the time of day cause it seems like a a scheme to get money when if you wanted money you was better off asking me with common sense than to come to me bashing me with extraness. This ain't that and that ain't this so if you not gonna post a ounce of proof than a low down life story you just wrote i'm done here I got things to attend to.

Discord: Haunt#3040

Liked by: Apathy

Messages In This Thread
Scammed $350 for a minecraft account - by Berk - 03-30-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Scammed $350 for a minecraft account - by lijah - 03-31-2020, 03:06 AM