Influx of Fake MM Discord Accounts during Covid-19 1322
Posts 189
Rep 4,518
Vouches: 2103
Credits: 2,290
Staff Team
TrustedPromoterMigrationRed NinjaBronze MedalGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalGiftHeartBusinessmanChocolate BunnyStarSilver NinjaPalm TreeReputableDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerVoidCheersMentorContributorRoyaltySunApolloDemonCool CatKoalaBlack HeartMuffinAlien
OP03-28-2020, 09:25 PM

As i'm sure everyone is aware, all of the normies of the world are stuck inside their homes during the coronavirus pandemic.

Most scammers are normies, losers who don't amount to much. Us real ones are always inside so nothing has really changed. But, for those scammers who normally sat around doing nothing at the mall, are desperately trying to make some side dollars scamming in the name of MMs on discord.

I've got about a 1000% gain in messages regarding fake discords of myself, and other MMs popping up and scamming people. They most of the time fail, but a few do succeed on inexperienced members.

I suggest everyone takes 3x the care when doing deals with anyone.

I've been one of the lucky ones during these times who can stay busy, but that doesn't mean the risk of dealing in this market has gone down, it has increased.

Everyone stay safe, make sure you're dealing with the correct account.  100emoji

kik: Beam
discord: Beam#0001 [No Nitro] (ask for a PM onsite to avoid imposters!)
telegram: Boyfriend
[Image: 8mv4H42.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Influx of Fake MM Discord Accounts during Covid-19 - by Beam - 03-28-2020, 09:25 PM