Important Information About Twitters and How to Secure Accounts 10387
Posts 1,724
Rep 1,034
Vouches: 192
Credits: 1,165
Candy CaneBronze MedalSilver MedalGiftVoidGold MedalPromoterTwitterPalm TreeCloverHeartChocolate BunnyApolloSunPoop EmojiGhostDemonIron SwordActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadeStickySnapchatWeebKoala
OP01-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Twitter info

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

I only accept BTC. I've sold hundreds of accounts before with no problems, that being said I am not responsible once the account is in your hands. Social media accounts, especially Twitters, are known to be unpredictable so know what you are buying. Always willing to use a middleman but the fee is on you. Read this thread before buying a Twitter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Important Information About Twitters and How to Secure Accounts - by Kao - 01-02-2020, 06:54 PM