Poll: Would you like to see a Verified Award/Status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I think this would help!
51.61%
16 51.61%
No, I do not think this is useful.
48.39%
15 48.39%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

" Verified " Status or Verified Award? 1418
Posts 278
Rep 70
Bronze MedalMigrationSilver MedalPalm TreeHalloween
OP07-25-2017, 07:46 PM

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 07:48 PM by Daks.)
Good afternoon,

I know I'm still pretty new here, but being apart of forum communities for the past 10 years, I know Multis have always been an issue, and will continue to be an issue. Just being here for Three Days, I see several people either banned as a Multi, or getting accused of being a Multi.

My suggestion is to make a Verified Status or Verified Award.  It's not the most "original" thing ever, and I have seen some forums utilize this in the past.. However, it does give a Trader/User the reassurance that a User is likely not a Muilti and cannot possibly create a new verified multi.. (not easily at-least..)

How does one attain the Verified Award?

This would need to be decided by staff, but it can consist of;

1.  Member Verifies by providing a Government Issued ID w/ Piece of paper saying OGU Username

2. Member Verifies by providing Mail that proves the address on Government Issued ID

3. Member Verified on Webcam by OGU Staff to confirm the identity in ID/Mail provided.

4. Any other Verification Method the staff deem necessary.

Just a thought..

Members who complete the verification process with either Staff or Admin receive the "Verified Award";

Potential Awards;

1. [Image: yhb4zeJ.png]

2. [Image: gHO1d8d.png]

3. [Image: IuUzwBE.png]

It's up to users/Admins, but either an Admin could complete this Verification Process for a Member, or any staff member.  All Document traces to be discarded after, or encrypted and stored on an external HDD/Flash drive for future reference, due to people trying to perhaps double verify.

Leave your input!

Thanks,

Scout.

Messages In This Thread
" Verified " Status or Verified Award? - by Daks - 07-25-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: " Verified " Status or Verified Award? - by Zeb - 07-25-2017, 07:57 PM