All Belle Delphine Posts Ahegao/Patron/All That Shid 17368
Posts 1,565
Rep 85
Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
10-25-2019, 02:03 AM
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Belle Delphine Posts Ahegao/Patron/All That Shid - by BIess - 10-25-2019, 02:03 AM
hey broski hows u - by cwo - 02-11-2020, 04:55 AM