trip report - experience with new designer drug - If There Is a God, He Loves Nomptys 1199
Posts 827
Rep 961
Vouches: 195
Credits: 1,577
Ghost
OP05-31-2019, 10:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 11:02 AM by LAiN.)
(05-31-2019, 10:51 AM)Before Wrote:deadset hard to tell if you are trolling.

have you tried them i had some today my girlfriend caught me she told me she said are you on drugs like weed im fucking tired ofyour shit mate i told her i told her get fucked its not like me but.i love my girlfriend i love videogames but i love nomptys more i told her stop bothering me there leagel and safe to use not like the wine you drink every night so she didnt take away my nomptys.she might be coming around and trying to put effort into opening her mind there leagal and natural they might look like weed to the unitiated non drug user but there not there perfectly leagal and safe unless that fuck wit john howard gets elected then they might not be leagal were in a good place for nomptys at the moment in my country better than previously (anyone else old enough to remember when the government tried to ban them.?) you can take away my videogames you can take away my choof but you can never take my nomptys shes infringing on my rights as an australian because there leagal and she cant take them away from me its theft like if i stole her goon i dont no why she thinks she can take something i leagaly own away witch i bought with my own money.on a more positive note has anyone here tried a few beers with nomptys its like absolute bliss all your worries melt away and you dont care about anything have to be careful currently eating a kebab and drinking a heinaken beer....mmmmm (;

(05-31-2019, 10:54 AM)Lew Wrote:just because they’re legal you can still be addicted.

And no just coke and md for me

my government in my country is careful about selling addictive substances for legal so i think there ok

do u happen to be from the uk i am a ketamine man myself but i stopped because i like other safer stuff more

Discord: caleb#1551 (Discord ID: 611719075189751829)
Kik: techno
My Telegram (enchant) has been sold, contact me through Discord or Kik if you need me.
Confirm on-site before dealing with me.

My Telegram (enchant) has been sold, contact me through Discord or Kik if you need me.

Liked by: empathy, so

Messages In This Thread
RE: trip report - experience with new designer drug - If There Is a God, He Loves Nomptys - by LAiN - 05-31-2019, 10:59 AM