Rep 4
Vouches: 0
Credits: 2
Bronze MedalGold Medal
09-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Dayquil cough medicine

Message me on discord
Mintoya#3617

"Every trader has strengths and weakness. Some are good holders of winners, but may hold their losers a little too long. Others may cut their winners a little short, but are quick to take their losses. As long as you stick to your own style, you get the good and bad in your own approach."
- Michael Marcus

Message me on discord
Mintoya#3617

"Every trader has strengths and weakness. Some are good holders of winners, but may hold their losers a little too long. Others may cut their winners a little short, but are quick to take their losses. As long as you stick to your own style, you get the good and bad in your own approach."
- Michael Marcus

Message me on discord
Mintoya#3617

- Michael Marcus

Message me on discord
Mintoya#3617

- Michael Marcus
Liked by: Rae

Messages In This Thread
RE: The farthest you have ever gone with drugs? - by mintoya - 09-04-2018, 01:25 PM