BEWARE HE THIS GUY IS ON A SCAMMING SPREE (@employee IMPERSONATOR) 440
Posts 18
Rep 14
Vouches: 2
Credits: 248
OP03-26-2020, 06:57 PM

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 06:59 PM by Dripmut.)
So Today I made an ad on here looking to buy meme pages for Instagram and I got a pm from this guy named “Employee”  we then talk and he try’s to sell me a 60k spongebob meme page then I tell him before I further speak with him I want to confirm that this is the real employee (the one with all the rep and vouches) so he says he can confirm himself but cant pm me back because he is at his grandmas house but he said he can show me proof of the email that he gets from incoming pms so he preceded to show me a picture of (My OGU Name Pming him) as a email alert so I kinda believe this guy after this so we keep talking about accounts and I told him I wasn’t really interested in a sponge bob page then he sent me the @ of page with 150k followers and that is exactly what I wanted he said he will let me put half down then the rest later I then tell him I was interested and wanted proof that he owns the account..... I will just let the images speak for themselves. Don’t deal with this faggot I heard he is scamming tons of people. 
When it’s all said and done I pmed the real employee on his real discord telling him I almost got scammed by his impersonator and he tells me where to go to report him so thanks the real employee for helping me out. Click the link below for the pictures.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ckN9Sv8

PL$DCw1E$%:iHV&|kt3Y

Liked by: employee

Messages In This Thread
BEWARE HE THIS GUY IS ON A SCAMMING SPREE (@employee IMPERSONATOR) - by Dripmut - 03-26-2020, 06:57 PM