Crypto market crashing? Let's discuss. 4109
Posts 1,299
Rep 99
Koala
03-12-2020, 02:20 PM
(03-12-2020, 03:31 AM)JinxyHF Wrote:I think this market will crash hard dudes. 30-90 days.
Time of writing btc at 7.6k.

Coronavirus panic. Fears of global recession. World economy can get slapped pretty hard here. 
Major events are being canceled. NBA season canceled + other sporting events. Music events + E3 canceled. NCAA tournament not open to the public. Schools are closing indefinitely. Politicians/celebrities are getting sick. 
To keep this next reason short so I'm not writing a book, I'm just gonna say all the btc shit in China. If you're not a monkey, you know what I mean. 
Stock market hasn't crashed this hard in over 10 years. 

If btc fails support at 7.6k, we could see a drop to as low as 3.5k, that's what a chart analysis will tell you anyway.

Is btc really a safe haven? If you need a safe haven, are you gonna toss your cash into a high risk volatile investment like bitcoin? Or toss it into something more stable?

I cashed probably over 90% of my portfolio. Tell me why I made a bad choice?

Wasn't really a bad choice, if you were just collecting over time and didn't buy that 90% of your portfolio you made a good choice and will most likely profit as when BTC usually crashes you see little spikes as it rises so you'll be ahead of the game..

Liked by: JinxyHF

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crypto market crashing? Let's discuss. - by bings - 03-12-2020, 02:20 PM