Should marijuana be legalized in all states? 2578
Posts 6
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 104
Bronze Medal
OP02-17-2020, 06:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2020, 06:27 PM by Goliathusus.)
(02-16-2020, 11:01 PM)gun Wrote:in ny, hoping it happens soon, im also not of age but honestly buying an eigth from the homie isnt that bad atm, but i would want a selection of diff bud n stuff and not be worried to have it on me
Agreed. Not bad at all but more selections would be nice. Like Venom OG :)

(02-17-2020, 09:56 AM)Animepapi Wrote:WorldWide Baby. I really don't see a reason why not to legalize it. I understand the few consequences of abusement but that comes to all medication. Weed would help more people than worsening it.

Im a very bad example though. I live in a country where It's illegal and I fuck with weed all the time, not really using it for medicational purpose.

Calling Mrs Gibson,70 years old with chronical pain for a junky, nice one juicer

I use to fuck with it a lot, I thought I was just using it to have fun but after getting caught and getting it taken away from me, I realized that the medical purposes that people say it has, it really does help with anxiety, depression, etc. I mean I don't wanna see a therapist my parents have to pay hundreds of dollars for when I can help myself for a couple '20s a month.

(02-17-2020, 05:49 AM)roas Wrote:Yes, so the government would tax the fuck outta that shit and make more money out of you junkies.
Ahh yes, you seem like the type of person that still says weed is a schedule 1 drug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should marijuana be legalized in all states? - by Goliathusus - 02-17-2020, 06:23 PM