ONEDASH - DISCORD TOOL | ACCOUNT GENERATOR/SPAMMER/PARSER/INVITER 11750
Posts 622
Rep 92
Vouches: 13
Credits: 4,336
Palm Tree
02-03-2020, 07:03 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 07:05 PM by slight.)
So: here’s my review of OneDash after about a week of getting everything right and optimal with the help of Ricky.

USABILITY/EASE OF USE: 10/10
This is definitely one of the major selling points (at least for me) for OneDash in my opinion. You won’t have to deal with any config files or multiple, annoying .txts with this tool. The UX is very quick, responsive, and easily comprehensible, as it should be. The main tool also comes with provided proxies built in to the tool, so if you don’t want to invest extra on that then you’re covered anyways. Also, the provided instructions are pretty easy to follow and, even still, the UI makes it quite self-explanatory .

SPEED: 9/10
I haven’t had the best luck with the proxies I bought, however I did witness the best possible speeds while using OneDash when the proxies were functional. You can also change the message intervals and I saw certain tokens reaching 20+ messages at a high interval, so I was really stoked with that.

OTHER FEATURES:
Parsing: I really, really, love the inclusion of the server parser. Made it really easy to pinpoint certain user groups (something that isn’t possible with other tools in the market).
Checker: The built in token checker is pretty nice, too.
Auto-response programming: I’m not sure how many people actually followed the command in the mass DMs to prompt using this feature, however it’s a super cool feature in thought.

SUPPORT: 11/10
Rick has some crazy ass support. For just a single guy, I’ve had some of the best customer service out of any tool I’ve bought. He helped me configure everything properly, gave me new proxies when certain ones broken, and referred me to other users and token sellers for tokens that worked best with OneDash- all responses always within minutes.

~~ Token Generator ~~
Usability: 9/10
Speed: 9/10

Haven’t used the token generator as much as I have used the main tool, but it seems just as stable and easy to use from the time I have used it for. If you want to implement your own catch all for email then it has the option for you which is great. From my experience, either use the given OneDash proxies or make sure you have a solid amount of fast, private ones. I ended up wasting some credits on captcha websites and sms websites since my proxies died and kept getting rate limited over and over. Despite this, I’d still recommend the token gen if it’s what you’re looking for. Once you know what you’re doing or you get help from Rick, it’s quite simple.

and no, I did NOT receive a VC. I bought the tool and this is my honest review.

slight#3333

slight#3333

slight#3333

slight#3333

Messages In This Thread
RE: ONEDASH - DISCORD AUTOMATION TOOL | UPGRADE YOUR DISCORD | SPAMMER/PARSER/INVITER/... - by slight - 02-03-2020, 07:03 PM