My time here - Milestones/achievments/losses ( Updated Status Thankyou all ) 972
Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
01-25-2020, 11:07 PM
(01-25-2020, 10:51 PM)Finax Wrote:This will be my Milestone Thread, I may have missed some things, but will add when I remember the rest, I hope you have a good read.
Current rep and Vouches : 82 rep / 7 vouches  (Thanks to all)

The best users on site, good friends Heart : @Lane @gaviin @drapzzy

The Beginning of shit - Can find more info on my Profile!

Positive Events : Cool

06-09-2019 - Joined/registered with OGU.com - after leaving playerauctions.com

10-22-2019 - Sold my First account! to @reesxy Heart ( for 20 $ )

11-28-2019 - Sold my FIRST high price account + @ Discord deal (OG Skull, OG* ELF, aerial One glider = 240 USD)

12-16-2019 - Sold my HQ OG Account - @drapzzy ( og skull + raiders revenge = 200 USD)

Unfortunate Events: Disappointed

11-30-2019 - Encountered my first scammer + my first deal dispute @Covene ( Loss = 60 USD )
How? : Trusted this user as I purchased from him before = didn't use a middle man  Tear

NOTE: Between this, all lost access to a OGE OG skull to @Kexy as I thought I trusted him as a friend, but completely dogged me when doing a  1-1 trade.

12-06-2019 - Biggest Loss - Was the Victim of an exit scam - @Aaliyah  ( loss = 280 USD + 180 pending )

How? : Came across this user when i was still new to the market, saw his rep and vouches, thought to my self he seems trusted - followed through with the deal paying him with a Dummy PayPal account which had the exact amount of currency for his advertised account, minutes later, change password and bounces - told my buyer that sent the pending amount to pullback = never received the money again, could say double scam.

Honorable mentions: Wink
10-22-2019 - Sold my 2nd Account to @ offsite ( Stacked BK = 50 USD )

11-24-2019 - Gave away an Unverified account

12-31-2019 - With the help from @sami @des @drapzzy we did mad investigating, and got a multi of @kexy banned ( @Z18 ) after trying to resell my og skull he stole from me ( Honestly roasted the shit outta that man, and twas a easy dd cause the nigga was dumb af )

My rep milestones: (COMING SOON)

[UNFINISHED]
u are my favorite user

Liked by: eclipse

Messages In This Thread
RE: My time here - Milestones/achievments/losses - by drapzzy - 01-25-2020, 11:07 PM