does anyone else find themselves spending more and more time drinking than usual 415
Posts 358
Rep 131
Vouches: 6
Credits: 2,300
Blackhat
01-06-2020, 07:56 PM
(12-11-2019, 07:30 AM)Nocturnal Wrote:Me personally, I'm in a way drinking both more and less than before. Before I would take my prescrbied xanax 2x what I should, then drink a 24oz can of the usual, then drive an hour and some change to school while drinking another 24oz can on the way. These days I just use it to fall asleep, but I've in a way replaced hard things with alcohol, for example I need to be drunk to not like, have really scary flashback highs from when I've been overdosed and nearly died, about half the time. I can't just sip on something, without feeling like it's a waste.

24oz of what?? Don't drink and be on xanax dude. You could kill yourself and others in a collision.  Stay safe man. When Im on xanax I just stumble around in my house, losing stuff, sometimes taking public transport to mcdonalds at night.

Im sorta like you. Im a hardcore drinker. I can't just take 1 beer and feel like that's enough. I need a bottle of vodka or something similar with high %.  Try to replace the drinking with something else like cigg? or maybe other hobbies? And please stop the xanax. Doing benzos long term can be very dangerous.

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

death#0666 on discord

Messages In This Thread
RE: does anyone else find themselves spending more and more time drinking than usual - by Animepapi - 01-06-2020, 07:56 PM