« 1 ... 56 57 58 > 130 Next »
Christmas Awards, Item & Deals 2019 36305
Posts 1,848
Rep 392
Vouches: 55
Credits: 14
Bronze MedalGiftGiftHeartSilver MedalGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinActiveMigrationGrenadeTwitterInstagramDemonGhostVoidJukeboxTurkeyPalm TreeSunEarthNight
12-05-2019, 11:48 PM
I WANT ALL OF THEM IM GRINDING

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!

Always PM on-site!
Posts 632
Rep 28
Vouches: 6
Credits: 192
Bronze MedalIron SwordInstagramSnapchatTwitterDemonGhostSilver MedalTurkeyGiftGiftBronze Coin
12-05-2019, 11:49 PM
present!!!

Posts 400
Rep 10
Vouches: 2
Credits: 197
HalloweenTwitterYouTubeInstagramMigrationBronze MedalGold MedalChocolate BunnySilver Medal
12-05-2019, 11:50 PM
time to grind

Posts 4,718
Rep 840
Vouches: 79
Credits: 6,424
$2000 Donor
WealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyWealthyContributorContributorContributorContributorContributorTridentTridentTridentTridentTridentCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatCool CatBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinBitcoinNightNightNightNightNightAlienApolloCandy CaneSunActiveEarthKoalaYouTubeDonator IVTurkeyGhostSnapchatTwitterInstagramMigrationGold SwordBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinIron SwordGiftBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalGiftVoidDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIHustlerHigh RollerHeartHeartHeartJukeboxGrenadeBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartWeebRichestPoop EmojiPoop EmojiPalm TreeDemon
(12-05-2019, 11:46 PM)maheux Wrote:@Blaine oh i see! but aslong as you post you still get chances  lets grind the other one

Yeah definitely you're right! Just not sure if staff wants this thread getting so flooded, but again probably not a huge deal just what I initially thought Heart

[Image: EflJGPW.gif]

Liked by: maheux
Posts 632
Rep 28
Bronze MedalIron SwordInstagramSnapchatTwitterDemonGhostSilver MedalTurkeyGiftGiftBronze Coin
grind time!

Posts 3,829
Rep 557
SnapchatInstagramBronze MedalSilver MedalTwitterTurkeyBronze CoinWeebMigrationGrenadeGiftGiftGold MedalCandy CaneJukeboxActiveKoalaHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartHeartVoidCheers
12-05-2019, 11:51 PM
@Blaine well the other thread is now close

Liked by: Blaine
Posts 632
Rep 28
12-05-2019, 11:52 PM
grindy!!

Posts 1,565
Rep 85
Vouches: 1
Credits: 8,163
Weeb
12-05-2019, 11:53 PM
The blue present just won't choose me sadly

My Cutie: @666daddy
Blessing: @3MK
suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                                              [Image: tumblr_p9h7ovIBrG1xuvhj0o1_400.gif]                                        

suicide
First of all, do not ask how it happened, okay? Today she came to me and told me that I got her pregnant and that I am definitely the father. And I'm not going to dispute that either, I know I am. I just don't know how we're going to explain this to our parents. They just got married 3 months ago and are so happy, this will ruin it. I know it was wrong and even disturbing, but I can't do anything about it now. I'm about to pass out right now, please help me.
I know, I should have used protection, but I just got caught up in the moment. Probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. She's my 15 year old step sister

suicide

suicide

Posts 4,420
Rep 600
Vouches: 54
Credits: 12,054
$1000 Donor
TridentBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartRoyalty
12-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Nice more awards

Posts 64
Rep 41
Vouches: 3
Credits: 351