unpopular opinion 467
Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
OP07-02-2017, 05:15 PM

Most will disagree.

I think terrorism is okay, they are not monsters. Who cares? Nobody. We all die and wont remember shit.

Lets be real here, people take pictures, record videos or just do nothing out of shock when shit happens anyway.

Besides it’s not stopping, ever.

Terrorism, murder, and all crimes are okay. We all live to die so as I said it does not matter. Fuck all this “they had so much to live for shit”.

Every single person in this world is meaningless and worthless.

Maybe i’m just cold hearted and blunt as fuck but this is my opinion. I used to be a completely different person but so much shit has made me realise life ain’t shit. Seen someone stabbed and die, seen someone commit suicide. Been through rough times. Seen robbery and bad shit go down. Only thing we can live for is experiences but when we’re gone we wont even remember so that counters that.

Sorry for this retarded thread, just had to let some shit go. As I said i’ve changed and couldn’t care less about shit which is kinda sad but oh well.

Hope I get aggresive cancer and die x

Posts 3,966
Rep 477
Vouches: 101
Credits: 826
InstagramTwitterSnapchatYouTubePromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinDonatorRichestHeartGiftGiftHalloweenDemonPalm TreeChocolate BunnyBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarCheersMigrationVoidActiveGrenadeJukeboxRed Ninja
07-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Every single person in this world is meaningless and worthless.

Well that went 0-100

kik: Colin_
ig: Colinn
gt: Colinn

Liked by: AddyTaken33, Vision
Posts 748
Rep 53
MigrationDonatorTwitterSilver MedalBronze MedalGold MedalPalm TreeGrenadeSnapchatInstagramYouTubeActive
OP07-02-2017, 05:19 PM
(07-02-2017, 05:16 PM)Colin Wrote:Every single person in this world is meaningless and worthless.

Well that went 0-100

Everyone means something to someone but nobody and shit so who tf cares.

Sorry i’m on some depressed shit and need something to make me appreciate things a little more. I get angry over nothing and rant and say cuntish shit. 

Idk wtf is wrong with me rip