« 1 2 3
prove that there is no God 2597
Posts 175
Rep 8
Vouches: 4
Credits: 2,015
Red NinjaMigrationTwitterSilver MedalBronze Medal
05-02-2017, 03:34 AM
I'm not going through a whole post of ' why there's no god ' also anyone who say's can you prove there is not one?  Is living in lala land.  Yes,  You can prove there is no god also yes it's been debunked 1000 times.  The problem is we as human beings have to have things in our live such as friends.  Compliments, " Faith " which is a word but really means we need to believe that there is something greater than us for 2 reasons.  One being the fact that in the old times to control the masses it took fear and the ultimate fear was to be an infinite life of hell or horse shit.  This controlled most people and created what they call these days as ' morales ' and ethics and bullshit,  We are trained to obey 2 gods one is your country and its laws with fear of having a shittier life than as shitty as life already is by jailtime etc.  The fear of hell stems from knowing how shitty life is so they say forever you will suffer worse than life.  Mind control bullshit.  The other reason is people are always searching for purpose or why or how did we get here it is how the mind works.  So, There were stories put in books revised by kings YES KINGS imagine.. Why a king?  Control.  Only the sheep believe in bullshit like god.  The rest of us do not we know the truth. I do walk around acting like I do because why have the sheep stirred up.  Common sense tells you.  Period.  Science debunks it.  Science is just another word for facts found and proven.  People have no proof or fact of god. They have what was put in their minds and like sheep see what theyre told to see or what their eyes think they saw.  Also the world is flat yo rofl. jk.  Seriously though.  No more from me.. I state the case if you dont believe you are cattle and be careful of the wolf.

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                            kik: jason
                                           1@og.im

1@og.im

1@og.im

1@og.im
Posts 1,341
Rep 51
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalRed NinjaActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadeMigrationDonatorDonator IIJukeboxPromoterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatTwitterPalm Tree
05-02-2017, 03:39 AM
@god he's right there thanks for the money

Posts 388
Rep 203
Vouches: 35
Credits: 1,115
MigrationPalm TreeVoid
05-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Right here bud, sorry.

[Image: NX5KDtd.jpg]
k  Khaenin

k  Khaenin

k  Khaenin

k  Khaenin
Liked by: arthur
Posts 261
Rep 38
Red NinjaMigrationBronze Medal
05-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Short and simple, so many religions have different Gods.

Posts 127
Rep 0
Red Ninja
05-02-2017, 08:14 PM
But there is one

Posts 139
Rep 8
Vouches: 6
Credits: 18
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaPalm TreeBronze Medal
05-02-2017, 08:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2017, 08:41 PM by arthur.)
It it physically impossible to prove the existence of god not real. No matter the case I can always backtrack. You say- How could a god let children have cancer? I say- Maybe he created Earth but let us meddle to ourselves. I can always backtrack and backtrack, until I say, "Maybe god just initiated the Big Bang and let the universe run it's course?" You can't argue that. We can't argue that. We don't, and can't, know what happened before the big bang, because it's literally impossible. Of course, I'm an agnostic by the way, so don't go and call me a jesus camp kid. 

Flex 
slack#4583

Flex 
slack#4583

Flex 
slack#4583

Flex 
slack#4583
Posts 4,596
Rep 590
HeartMigrationRed NinjaInnovatorHalloweenVoidChocolate BunnyGiftEaster BasketSilver NinjaSilver CoinInstagramPromoterPalm TreeTwitterGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalActiveJukeboxBronze CoinGold Coin
05-02-2017, 08:42 PM
There is no proof nobody is still alive to tell the tail, the only way we have this story about there being a god is from a trail effect of rumours started around that time

Posts 428
Rep 167
Vouches: 26
Credits: 564
05-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Well uh science

Posts 292
Rep 201
Vouches: 40
Credits: 534
Red NinjaMigrationBronze MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGold MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaVoidSilver Medal
05-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Just watch the news. If there is a god he is doing a pretty shit job.

« 1 2 3