1 2 3 > 5 Next »
poverty to the extreme 3358
Posts 2,427
Rep 793
Vouches: 108
Credits: 5,484
Bronze MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGiftGold MedalBronze CoinVoidSilver CoinSilver MedalGold CoinChocolate BunnySilver NinjaRichestGhostSunDemon
OP03-29-2020, 08:21 PM

Scammer username: @drapzzy
Scammer profile link:
Sales thread link:

Detailed description of what happened:
bought fortnite user felon off him user pulled it like cmon man i forgot i even had it just got email notifs from u being poor bruh  zZzzZ Rockon Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2npm2gFddg

Proof (screenshots/pictures):
https://imgur.com/a/whxwVlb

deal was on my old disc so dont have chat proofs

if u need me pm me i wont add ur discord unless ur buying something from me

someone tell staff to give me trusted already man

Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
03-29-2020, 08:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:31 PM by drapzzy.)
hey, so i actually wasent the original owner of this acc and delted the email of my pc

and i dont even think you were the origiinal person i sold it to, can you please provide screenshots

if you dont have screenshots, then please dont make a dd with no evidince, lets clarify
i bought the name of an old friend of mine who dosent deal anymore, i had posession for that day and tos clearly states that there is no refunds and i am not responsible for anything after the deal. So this was not at my fualt

To be honest this was such a long time ago, it was never claimed as OGE as well, so please dont tell me im scamming out because it wasent me, i havent even been on this website much recently, and i come back to some kid dming me that i scammed out, sad

Liked by: Luke
Posts 2,427
Rep 793
Bronze MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGiftGold MedalBronze CoinVoidSilver CoinSilver MedalGold CoinChocolate BunnySilver NinjaRichestGhostSunDemon
OP03-29-2020, 08:35 PM
(03-29-2020, 08:26 PM)drapzzy Wrote:hey, so i actually wasent the original owner of this acc and delted the email of my pc

and i dont even think you were the origiinal person i sold it to, can you please provide screenshots

if you dont have screenshots, then please dont make a dd with no evidince, lets clarify
i bought the name of an old friend of mine who dosent deal anymore, i had posession for that day and tos clearly states that there is no refunds and i am not responsible for anything after the deal. So this was not at my fualt

To be honest this was such a long time ago, it was never claimed as OGE as well, so please dont tell me im scamming out because it wasent me, i havent even been on this website much recently, and i come back to some kid dming me that i scammed out, sad
are u retarded bro

i literally bought it off you and VOUCHED U FOR THE DEAL BRUH.

i couldnt give a fuck whether ur og owner or not it got pulled of me and i bought off you

Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
03-29-2020, 08:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:39 PM by drapzzy.)
Ok but the thing is the tos was clearly there saying there is no refunds after its left off my hands, your like the first person to make a DD against me, don’t come being angry if it wasent my fault as I’m not the original owner l, I don’t even have possession of that email

It was your fault that you didn’t change the email, I sat in a dm with you removing all the recoveries if you even remember that, why tf would o do that

I even stated tos and it was also in my custom status on discord when I still dealed

Posts 2,427
Rep 793
OP03-29-2020, 08:40 PM
(03-29-2020, 08:37 PM)drapzzy Wrote:Ok but the thing is the tos was clearly there saying there is no refunds after its left off my hands, your like the first person to make a DD against me, don’t come being angry if it wasent my fault as I’m not the original owner l, I don’t even have possession of that email

It was your fault that you didn’t change the email, I sat in a dm with you removing all the recoveries if you even remember that, why tf would o do that

I even stated tos and it was also in my custom status on discord when I still dealed

[Image: 9Rrd5Wh.jpg] 
bruh u just said u didnt sell to me now ur saying u dealt w me.. do u smell this bruh... @omie

Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
03-29-2020, 08:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 08:48 PM by drapzzy.)
Yea it was such a lomg time ago, but you are the person, lmao ur very angry. I’m trying to talk and you keep barking at me

Funny thing is your not even providing screenshots

And it’s weird how you could of changed the email the whole time @omie, you know me as well as I do I even got nervous when someone negged me, I don’t even remember how much I sold it for

Liked by: Mafia
Posts 2,427
Rep 793
OP03-29-2020, 08:51 PM
[Image: YJ9yi4W.jpg]

Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
03-29-2020, 08:54 PM
And to you, I used to do currency exchange and have exchanged over 10k, think why I would go after a Fortnite name in the first place

Posts 2,427
Rep 793
OP03-29-2020, 09:02 PM
(03-29-2020, 08:54 PM)drapzzy Wrote:And to you, I used to do currency exchange and have exchanged over 10k, think why I would go after a Fortnite name in the first place

literally did not ask

Posts 287
Rep 466
EarthCool CatHeart
03-29-2020, 09:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2020, 09:04 PM by drapzzy.)
and did you ever think to press the button under that ,it says protect your account

cool, your such a dick lmao, i dont even use this website anymore and i come back to this, so fuck you, i didnt even do shit and helped you remove all the stuff on it because i was nice, if u even remember ofc

1 2 3 > 5 Next »