before you guys try LSD / keep doing LSD 1292
Posts 189
Rep 78
Vouches: 5
Credits: 301
GiftBronze MedalChocolate BunnySilver NinjaGold Medal
OP12-14-2017, 02:02 AM

i just wrote like an essay and it literally all got deleted by nothing. like i saw the text disappear right before my eyes. whatever.. alright so before you guys keep messing with this sensitive drug, I just want to give you some advice. please, and I CANNOT stress this enough, please make sure if there's anyone in your family with a history of psychosis/schizophrenia. this is something that is honestly way too overlooked. my big bro dropped acid a few times and it was all great until he had a bad trip. ever since that the big bro I grew up with wasnt the same. not his emotions or anything like that, his heart's been pure since the nintendo 64 days. but like just the way he acted. he started talking to himself and eventually he admitted to hearing voices. my bro got diagnosed at first with schizo but then later they labeled it as an unidentified psychosis or something along those lines. whatever it was, he heard voices and wasnt at peace because the lsd sped up the process of him getting schizo by decades. so in a way he was prone to getting it because if one of your parents have psychosis, youre risk increases to 10%. every human is at a 1% risk of schizophrenia by default. eventually, my family's happiness ended and so did mine, at least for now. about 4 weeks ago, my 20 year old big bro decided to take his own life. ill always have the regret of not spending enough time with him like i shouldve have. but at the same time I have too many memories to cherish and im always gonna have him in my heart. theres no worse feeling than losing the badass who youve looked up to your whole life and who pretty much showed you the ropes of almost everything you know. Im always going to love you bro. but yea guys just wanted to spread some awareness since not many people know shit like this is happening to many families. sorry if this isnt the right category to post in but I just gotta get this off my chest some more because i usually bottle up my emotions. thank you for giving this a read.

Life is an infinite loop. We have lived the same life for eternity we just can't remember. Everything has already been written. What has happened and what is going to happen. It's all fixed. You've been lied to your whole life. You'll see what I mean soon..

Life is an infinite loop. We have lived the same life for eternity we just can't remember. Everything has already been written. What has happened and what is going to happen. It's all fixed. You've been lied to your whole life. You'll see what I mean soon..

Posts 45
Rep 10
Vouches: 0
Credits: 91
Gold MedalGift
12-14-2017, 02:07 AM
So sorry for your loss bro, always better to talk about it then bottle it up. Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]

Liked by: N64
Posts 5,447
Rep 1,091
Vouches: 83
Credits: 119
SunToilet PaperMigrationDemonBlack HeartBlack HeartEarthCool CatActive
12-14-2017, 02:14 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017, 02:15 AM by YSL.)
My cousin got his weed laced and got very mental ill but he's OK and see still progressing in life and he take medicine to Make him normal. Sorry for your lost my great cousin killed himself going through alot of stuff and it's okay just keep your head up

Always Confirm onsite whenever I'm dealing
Kik: Yves
Discord: ysl#0005 [ no nitro

Liked by: N64
Posts 2,125
Rep 237
Vouches: 24
Credits: 0
PromoterBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinMigrationCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalVoidGrenadeJukeboxHustlerCandy CaneGiftInnovatorStarActive
12-20-2017, 09:44 PM
That's really heavy to shit to go through. Sorry about that. My family history is clear of that so I'll be trying it in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing this.

Posts 22
Rep -4
Vouches: 0
Credits: 41
Gift
12-20-2017, 09:47 PM
Oh shit, I was gonna take lsd on 25th but now I'm scared because I watch horror stuff alot

Posts 1,406
Rep 207
Vouches: 17
Credits: 29
Bronze MedalSilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalChocolate Bunny
12-20-2017, 09:49 PM
(12-20-2017, 09:47 PM)Caffine Wrote:Oh shit, I was gonna take lsd on 25th but now I'm scared because I watch horror stuff alot

yeah id nope the fuck outta that

[Image: oe3SSHz.jpg]

Posts 6,860
Rep 1,611
InstagramSnapchatYouTubeCloverGiftInnovatorBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinRichestStickyDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalStarReputableMigrationJukeboxVoidActiveGrenadeTop BananaChocolate BunnyGhostHalloweenCandy CanePromoterHigh RollerHustlerPalm TreeCheersSilver NinjaPoop EmojiEaster BasketApolloHeartHeartHeartRed NinjaContributor
12-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Shit brother, terribly sorry for your loss. Strong of you to tell a story like this.

Posts 193
Rep 40
Bronze MedalGold Medal
12-20-2017, 09:51 PM
damn i myself am admittedly quite the druggie so hearing about this saddens me, i’m sorry about what happened

Posts 17,049
Rep 1,138
TwitterInstagramMigrationYouTubeBronze CoinGrenadeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeHalloweenVoidActiveJukeboxGhostStarSilver CoinGiftGold CoinCandy CaneTop BananaHeartChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
12-20-2017, 09:54 PM
This is why I'm scared to do LSD and drugs in general tbh.

Sorry for your loss.

Posts 1,406
Rep 207
Vouches: 17
Credits: 29
Bronze MedalSilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalChocolate Bunny
12-20-2017, 09:54 PM
(12-20-2017, 09:54 PM)Anish Wrote:This is why I'm scared to do LSD and drugs in general tbh.

Sorry for your loss.

dont touch drugs sinner

1 2 3 Next »