before i start selling... 361
Posts 60
Rep 42
Vouches: 5
Credits: 142
TwitterBronze MedalSilver MedalChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
OP05-03-2017, 05:38 AM

soooooo does this site have any pre requisites before wanting to sell things like that other site????

[Image: 4LI1RFe.png]

Posts 1,088
Rep 90
Vouches: 12
Credits: 2,344
Red NinjaSilver Ninja
05-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Well, you have to state the bin on the certain account you want to sell. Depending on what it is, but some members may want to see proof of ownership.

Also random misc info such as; past owners, how many consoles its been on, if its on a fresh account. These things will just be easier for the buyer to know.

Make sure to sell your account in the right section of the market place too, under the sub-categories.

Good luck on selling your stuff :)

Liked by: Paula, Verdict
Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
05-03-2017, 08:01 AM
(05-03-2017, 07:54 AM)Arctic Wrote:Well, you have to state the bin on the certain account you want to sell. Depending on what it is, but some members may want to see proof of ownership.

Also random misc info such as; past owners, how many consoles its been on, if its on a fresh account. These things will just be easier for the buyer to know.

Make sure to sell your account in the right section of the market place too, under the sub-categories.

What this cutie said.

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

Posts 60
Rep 42
Vouches: 5
Credits: 142
TwitterBronze MedalSilver MedalChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
OP05-03-2017, 11:44 AM
(05-03-2017, 07:54 AM)Arctic Wrote:Well, you have to state the bin on the certain account you want to sell. Depending on what it is, but some members may want to see proof of ownership.

I kinda meant like how you had to have a minimum amount of posts n stuff before you can sell but this is also helpful too, thanks! :)

Posts 598
Rep 127
Vouches: 10
Credits: 0
Palm TreeVoid
05-03-2017, 11:45 AM
(05-03-2017, 11:44 AM)braydn Wrote:

I kinda meant like how you had to have a minimum amount of posts n stuff before you can sell but this is also helpful too, thanks! :)

You dont need a certain amount of posts or anything. Your rep and vouches just determine if people will trust you enough to make a purchase with you.

bitch#3727

bitch#3727

bitch#3727

bitch#3727
Posts 1,723
Rep 723
Vouches: 106
Credits: 189
Red NinjaSunPalm Tree
05-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Some users may ask to use a middleman unless you have lots of rep on other forums, but yea just use a middleman like @Beam with all deals

kik: ethan

Posts 1,052
Rep 302
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalVoidGift
05-03-2017, 11:50 AM
ALWAYS use a middleman.