Vouches: 27
Credits: 1,427
MigrationRed NinjaSilver Ninja
OP05-04-2017, 04:27 AM
(05-04-2017, 04:25 AM)Pug Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:33 AM)curious Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:29 AM)Pug Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:22 AM)curious Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 03:18 AM)Pug Wrote:bro pretty sure its still my most played game today, tbh might go back and play it soon it was so lit, i had AT LEAST 500 hrs on that shit i played it for like 3 years didnt get tired of it
oh shit thats crazy, so that was like your pokemon for the time i guess haha. only games i really played from the cube, was Super Smash Bros Brawl (FUCKING LOVED IT) and Mario Kart: Double Dash (also was a favourite).

got any other games you can suggest i might pick up later down the track?

(05-04-2017, 03:21 AM)K Wrote:Xbox Because I had my account since 03

So you got a 14 year tenure? god damn, jealous.

bro super smash was fucking great, the thing was when I didn't have friends over I'd grind that sonic, but smash was more of a multiplayer game

I still fw pokemon lmao ngl

I had this one kirby game where you could ride around on different stars, i think my friend owned it but i lowkey kinda kept it at my house when he brought it over lmfao, that and sonic riders

edit: just looked it up it's Kirby Air Ride fucking lit my man
alright thanks ill look it up, pretty sure ive heard of it. I remember alot of the kirby games being a big hit though.

and i never played pokemon as a kid....sooo i have no childhood i guess lmaooo

but did you ever play that wario ware game on the wii if you ever owned one. remember i would always rent that game out when i was younger was soo fucking hard but addicting as HELL!

yo lmfao I think I've got tht game in my old games stash LMAO I gotta go through that shit

yea that shit would get me so worked up man hahaha, its annoying AF at times. lmfao

[Image: yescurious.gif]

PM ON SITE FIRST

PM ON SITE FIRST

PM ON SITE FIRST

PM ON SITE FIRST
Liked by: ethy
Posts 2,744
Rep 280
Vouches: 43
Credits: 51
Poop Emoji
05-05-2017, 04:33 PM
I used to play on the nintendo gamecube, and then the wii lmao. When that broke, i finally went to ps3 xD

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

Posts 4
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 5
05-05-2017, 04:59 PM
well halo wins so xbox

Heart

Heart

Heart

Heart
Posts 234
Rep -2
InstagramRed Ninja
05-06-2017, 12:02 AM
PlayStation i would say

Posts 186
Rep 8
Vouches: 2
Credits: 386
TwitterMigrationDemon
05-06-2017, 11:16 AM
Yeah imma have to say the 360 era in those days! Those were the funnest days gaming tbh

« 1 ... 3 4 5